DENIED, game over for me.

Arizona_Sun
on 10/19/03 2:27 am - Gilbert, AZ
Michelle - have you thought about hiring the attorney that I keep seeing recommended here at Obesityhelp? His fee was under $500 if I remember correctly and that might be a very good route for you to take since you have completed and submitted all of the required documentation. Good luck. Sandra
ChattyTina
on 10/19/03 8:14 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Another Out of state Lurker Michelle I hope you get those Cigna jerks. Scream and hell as well as , for they are not doing the RIGHT thing. CHEERING you on Michelle Shadow
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/03 9:03 am - El Mirage, AZ
YES, I could get a lawyer, but who better to have on my side than the AZ DOI?? (Dept. of Insurance) I don't have extrs $$ for a lawyer, with STILL no guarantee of winning, you know?? I have info. coming from the DOI sometime this week. Dean assured me, what they did was NOT legal. Can't wait to get the info. thx! ~Michelle
Barbara D.
on 10/19/03 11:15 pm - somewhere over the rainbow, az
Hi Michelle, sorry to hear the bad news but don't give up yet. Is Dr. Blackstone a part of your network? I think I had only three choices, Dr. Juarez, Dr. Terry Simpson, and Dr. Fang. I have Pacificare, Metro network. I hope Dean @ DOI can help. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. If it helps, find Debbie Wagner's Appeal letter. Good luck
Most Active