UP and Down the Hill

Rebecca W.
on 10/16/03 1:57 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Has anyone had (or talked to the doc about ) surgery in the Valley (phoenix) and then had to go home in a change of altitude? Either in Tucson, or Flagstaff. Are their any additional risks, concerns or limits you know of? Thanks Becky
Patti H.
on 10/16/03 3:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
Well, I'll be letting you know. Fact is, though, they won't let you leave Scottsdale until you have been released as well enough to do so by the doctor. Patti in Tucson Surgery date Nov 7th
victorious711
on 10/17/03 1:28 am - flagstaff, AZ
ooooOOOoooooo good question. I had been wondering the same thing. Speaking of the altitude change, I'm also hoping (I'm sure they will ) that they will allow me to do all my pre-op testing up here (in Flag) because I can run circles in the valley as compared to what I can do at 7000 ft. I always feel like a super chick when I'm down there. I'm sure its stupid to think that they wouldn't think of that though, eh?
lemarie22
on 10/19/03 2:09 am - Glendale, AZ
Rebecca and Victoria, Debra from Flagstaff had open roux en y a month or so ago in Phoenix. She's doing very well. She said to pass along her e-mail address and for you to feel free to contact her with any questions. [email protected] She's been great about e-mailing me and letting me know what to expect. Please feel free to contact her. Connie
Most Active