Just waiting!!

Tamara T.
on 9/10/03 9:12 am - Claypool, AZ
Hello all, well I did my psych eval and saw the nutritionist and the surgeon. They all say it's a go. Now let's see what Cigna says. I am so scared that they will deny me. I gave them my diets from 1983 until now including 28 weeks with weigh****chers this year. All of my med recs from the past 10 years. My pcp stating I am a good candidate for the surgery. I even iuncluded a synopsis of my co-morbitities. Still I am petrified. I want this so badly. Ok I feel a little better now. Thanks all. My thoughts and prayers to all of you. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/03 4:19 am - El Mirage, AZ
Tamara, Sounds like you have your ducks in a row. All I can say is good luck. You should have SEEN the diets and documentation that Patti Harada had, & they STILL had the balls (pardon me) to deny her. (We're talking WAY in excess of what Cinga re uired) I was floored!!!! (You should see her appeal letter, GOD, was I impressed!!!??) I barely know the gal, and I already adore her spirit!!! ANYWHOOO, GOOD LUCK!!! Michelle
Patti H.
on 9/15/03 6:38 am - Tucson, AZ
Tamara, I'm anxious for you. Like Michelle said, I had 264 weeks of documented weight loss and they ignored it like it didn't exist. If you're interested in my appeal letter, let me know. And Michelle? Thank you!!!! Patti in Tucson
Most Active