Arizona Support Groups

FaithFULLly
on 7/27/14 1:05 pm

Hey Folks,

Just had my surgery July 21st and feeling great. I was wondering if anyone attends a support group that they enjoy? I would love to find one in Phoenix in particular. Please let me know, I appreciate all guidance.

Marilyn Gropper
on 12/27/14 3:08 am - Phoenixville, PA

I am 12 years out of Lap Gastric roux n y surgery. I am looking for a support group in Arizona hopefully in the West Valley.

I can start a new group if there is the need.

Marilyn

Kristie B.
on 7/15/15 9:20 pm - Surprise, AZ

Were you able to find a support group? I'm in Surprise and wouldn't mind hosting meetings at my house if there is an interest. 

Kristie

VSG 12/08/08

RNY 11/09/20

Denise R Armstrong
on 3/23/16 2:58 pm - Sun City, AZ

Hi, I'm in Sun City and am looking for a support group to attend.  My RnY was 02/27/2002.  I lost 135, but over the last couple of years have gained 53 back...need to be around others with similar problems to stay motivated . . . .

Kristie B.
on 7/24/18 6:55 am - Surprise, AZ

Sorry it's taking me so long to respond. Life got in the way of me trying to take back control of my journey. If you are still interested I would love to start a support group in our area. I'm available most Saturday evenings or Sunday mornings and have a pretty large kitchen table and an always ready to go keurig. That is if you don't mind my fur babies.

Kristie

VSG 12/08/08

RNY 11/09/20

Denise R Armstrong
on 7/24/18 4:06 pm - Sun City, AZ

Hi Kristie, I would love to get a group started in the area. It seems support groups for those of us who are no longer in the newlywed phase don't have many options for support groups.

Since my Sundays are taken up, Saturdays would work well for me. I live in Sun City and still work 4 days a week in Surprise. If you like we can arrange to meet at your home or somewhere neutral for the 1st time. You can text me at 623 363 9382.

When did your Journey begin? When would you like to meet, if your still interested? I have fur babies and a Keurig as well - so I think we will get along just fine. Lol

Most Active