Butterflies

cherubchic85
on 10/19/10 7:37 am
I have Dr. Schuster also at Gateway. I was wondering how long it took you to get your insurance approval? I am so nervous. I really want to have surgery before the new year, but my last weigh in isn't until November 2nd so if they're already scheduling into December now, it's not looking good for me....
Luvresia
on 10/19/10 9:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh don't worry....I have not been officially scheduled as of yer...I had a dream that it would be December 21th so I'm going with it....lol     My last weigh in is also in December....Insurance approval (from Care 1st is 3 to 8 days). I was told as long as I had taken my 3 hour class, had all of my labs and submitted it's possible to be scheduled just that soon......So dont give up we can start the new year with a new healthy body.....(:
cherubchic85
on 10/19/10 9:39 am
Oh ok!!!! I will keep my hope alive then! I have aetna so if I can get it before the new year I save like 600 because of the out of pocket costs. Plus, I'm just really ready for this! Do you go to the support groups? I was at last weeks exercise. I hope we both get to start our new years on the losers bench! Lol
Luvresia
on 10/19/10 1:06 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I want to attend the one scheduled for Wednesday hopefully  I can meet you in person. Yes that would be a wonderful way to jumpstart my year.......
Most Active