Rough 2 weeks...Had an EDG

Jeannie O.
on 3/18/10 2:26 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
I have had a painfull couple of weeks was able to see the Dr today and he did an emergency EGD did the stretching with the ballon thing and even though I'm back on full liquids I can tell a there is a big difference.  He says I need to come back next week for another one and then hopefully I will be back on schedule.
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
JRinAZ
on 3/18/10 3:23 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Jeannie!  I wondered where you'd been!  I'm so sorry for the pain you've been in but it sounds like you've got the fix to get back on track!  Egg drop soup always makes my upset pouch feel better.

Did you see the post about the guest speaker for next month?   Dr. Goodhall answered our request and invited a sex therapist to speak to us!  Wooooo Hooooooo!   It's about relationships too and not just the intimacy issues.  3rd Weds at 4:30

Take care of you and keep us posted on how you're doing, K?!!!

Huggggzzz,

Joyce  
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 3/18/10 3:35 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Jeannie,
I am sorry you have been having a ruff time the last couple of weeks.  I was really worried about you.  Hope the Doc gets you straightened out.  Hope to see you soon at the support meetings.
Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.
(((Hugs)))
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active