Soon be back

motorhomemama
on 9/26/09 2:37 pm - Okotoks, Canada
Hi everyone.  Wel;l I should be back in Arizona by the 15 of Oct. and I can't wait to get back to the support groups.  I have had a struggle all summer with trying to get my fill right and haven't lost anmy more wieght so anm feeling rather discouraged but I know with a gentle kick in the butt from all my friends I will suceed with this.  See you all soon.  Eydie in Okotoks
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
dbuckeye
on 9/27/09 4:27 am - Sun City, AZ
Eydie,

Can't wait to see you.  Our Sun City Support Group has now moved to the 2 Saturday of the month.  We'll be looking for you.

Debbie
Ann M.
on 9/27/09 8:34 am - Peoria, AZ
Eydie, I hope to see you this winter season at our support group.  Time sure has flown, it seems like not very long ago when you returned.  We'll give you that gentle kick if you give me one back!
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
stonen
on 10/5/09 1:43 am - edmonton, Canada
HI Eydie,
Hope you have a great time in AZ. Hopefully your ankle is all healed up and you can make use of all the beautiful weather. Have you had a fill lately? What is the band up to now? Don't get discouraged remember where you have come from and all the great changes you have made up to this point. Send us your helpful hints from the support group in AZ. Your friend Nancy.
motorhomemama
on 10/5/09 7:51 am - Okotoks, Canada
Thanks Nancy:  Still struggling with the food but have some restriction now finally and will get some follow up in Arizona too so things are looking up.  Have a great winter and keep in touch. Hope all is well with you.  Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Most Active