Just waiting for approval!

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/09 4:26 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Well I am waiting for my approval from Dr. Blackstones office. I should have had it weeks ago but apparently my insurance had no record of them sending anything in so they have to resend everything. Dr. B's office apologized and said it would take a few weeks. I didn't complain because hubby just had his Gastric Bypass last week, and I know it will be a bit before we're ready and my mother in law can come here to help with the kids! Sooo now I wait! I figured if they approved my hubby I dont see why they wouldnt me! I do need a good womens clinic/doctor/obgyn etc our in the North Scottsdale/Paradise Valley area if anyone knows of one. I have to see one before surgery per Dr.Blackstones office requirements! I have started drinking tons of water, and since hubby has had his surgery we are doing no more take-out and overhauling the food all together. I figured might as well start early changing everything, walking 5 days a week and excited for the road ahead!
JRinAZ
on 8/19/09 5:02 am - Layton, UT
On August 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM Pacific Time, jodypag wrote:
Well I am waiting for my approval from Dr. Blackstones office. I should have had it weeks ago but apparently my insurance had no record of them sending anything in so they have to resend everything. Dr. B's office apologized and said it would take a few weeks. I didn't complain because hubby just had his Gastric Bypass last week, and I know it will be a bit before we're ready and my mother in law can come here to help with the kids! Sooo now I wait! I figured if they approved my hubby I dont see why they wouldnt me! I do need a good womens clinic/doctor/obgyn etc our in the North Scottsdale/Paradise Valley area if anyone knows of one. I have to see one before surgery per Dr.Blackstones office requirements! I have started drinking tons of water, and since hubby has had his surgery we are doing no more take-out and overhauling the food all together. I figured might as well start early changing everything, walking 5 days a week and excited for the road ahead!
GREAT ATTITUDE!!! 

You'll be posting your date before you know it!!!

Weigh to Walk!  Weigh to Water yourself down:)

Dr. Blackstone Rocks!

Best wishes to your hubby on his journey as well

Keep us posted!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/09 5:43 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Your husband sounds like an a-hole :P

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/09 6:09 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Oh he is thats why I married him :D

and thanks a ton JR!
JRinAZ
on 8/19/09 6:19 am - Layton, UT
On August 19, 2009 at 1:09 PM Pacific Time, jodypag wrote:
Oh he is thats why I married him :D

and thanks a ton JR!
Hmmmmm.....a little sexual tension on the AZ forum!  That'll wake up the lurkers!  LOL!  Love it!  Glad you can BOTH hang out here and get some support (or some wickedly hilarious chatter with your SO)!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active