Can This Be True???

nostood
on 8/11/09 5:45 pm - Gilbert, AZ
  I just figured this out and I can't believe it.  I am only 33 pounds away from my goal!  I will have lost 200 pounds WHEN I hit it (notice I say When - because it IS going to happen!)

It is mind boggling to me.  I couldn't ever imagine having that little bit of weight to lose.  It seems like it should be so easy considering how far I have come.  But the weight is slowly slowly slowly coming off now.  I know once you get closer to goal that is the case.  Every ounce is hard earned!  At the rate I am losing now it will probably take me 9 months to get it off, but I know I can do it!

I just had to share this exciting realization.  I tended to not focus on the big picture because starting out at over 300 pounds it was overwhelming to think of how far I had to go, so I focused on my daily weight in small increments.  Tonight was the first time in a long time that I finally figured out how much more I have to lose - I was so thrilled. 

YEAH!!!
Betty S.
on 8/12/09 2:10 am - Mesa, AZ
this is wonderful news!  I don't look at the 'finish line' either, and hadn't even thought of that! 
congratulations...you earned it!!!

nostood
on 8/13/09 9:35 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thanks for your kind words!  Everyone's support has certainly helped me get to where I am! 
juniecat
on 8/15/09 4:18 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! SO glad to hear of your terrific progress and success. You WILL make it to goal b/4 you know it....

Junie >^,,^<

Most Active