A Plea JRinAZ I need your help.

Linda S.
on 8/6/09 10:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
JR,please help me. Please read the to my shame post on OFF. I know you know some people in high places in OH.
I have no other pictures of my grand daughter who has passed. I wrote Amy,and have no other contact,I have not heard from her.
Please I am begging. I am crying rivers of tears. I am giving you my phone number in case anyone has questions. 602-486-9154.
Please,in God's name,help me.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

JRinAZ
on 8/7/09 1:54 am - Layton, UT
On August 6, 2009 at 5:53 PM Pacific Time, Linda S. wrote:
JR,please help me. Please read the to my shame post on OFF. I know you know some people in high places in OH.
I have no other pictures of my grand daughter who has passed. I wrote Amy,and have no other contact,I have not heard from her.
Please I am begging. I am crying rivers of tears. I am giving you my phone number in case anyone has questions. 602-486-9154.
Please,in God's name,help me.
Hey there sweet friend!

I have contacted O.H. via email and vm but, since it's Friday, you may not get any action until next week.  I think there's an O.H. event somewhere this weekend which usually involves the staff big time.  I think I heard that Amy is working elsewhere now?  Not sure.

I read your thread.  Can I first say to get YOURSELF help!!!  Your daughter has her own set of wings and you can't clip them.  Protect yourself!  Do you have a Church group or friend network that you can surround yourself with?  Insurance coverage for counseling?  A safe house to move to for a while?

Any proof that your daughter is a threat to your grand kiddos?  IF so, then perhaps a custody battle could be in your future?

Need somewhere to go that can shift your mind off of your problems?  Meet my hubby and I at Dr. Schlesinger's support group tomorrow (1 pm at Tempe St Lukes).  Maybe we can give your body and soul a chance to sigh and breath? 

Prayers for you and your family.  Your heart has taken a pretty good stomping so the healing might take a lifetime.  You've got the positive energy within to draw from.  you CAN do this sweetie pie!!!  YOU are worth it!  Desperation and despair are the Dark side!  .....  Stay above it!!

Luv U bunches!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Linda S.
on 8/7/09 9:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ

JR,thank you so much for your help. I have been on sick leave from my job,I am very ill,and live in pain.
When I went to take my pain medication on Sunday evening,my meds were gone. I had my grands and daughter over for dinner,I have a chair in the kitchen that I can roll around in and cook. My daughter left early saying she did not feel well,and I had the grands,they said their mom was asleep,as far as I know,she slept until the next day,when she came and got her kids,and was very angry with me.
I can not get to Tempe,I live off of 19th ave and Glendale,and use Dial a ride,it would require a 2nd bus as they do not go into that zone,so I would have to wait for the Tempe dial a ride.
I do not have friends in Arizona,nor family other than the ones mentioned.
I can not have my meds refilled until the 19th,it is a class c drug.
I do have a strong faith in God.
I will be having a knee replacement soon,but this is the beginning of several surgeries.
I thank you for your help. I do not believe how stupid I have been in my love for my child. She can no longer manipulate me,for my helpless grands come first. I will be keeping tabs on her,up to the time she leaves here,then it will be up to her dad,or an agency if necessary.
Please pray for my family. I am having a lot of trouble with food,I have not been able to eat for 4 days,or I should say very little.I have had a few pretzels today. Last night I dumped badly and could not hold liquids,today I seem to be holding liquids,so I am sipping to keep myself hydrated,I pray I will be able to eat by this evening.
Once again,I thank you.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active