Wanted! Work out pals!!

JRinAZ
on 8/5/09 2:00 am - Layton, UT
Anyone have LA Fitness memberships?

I'm looking for daytime workout pals.

I'm in the East Valley (Chandler) but don't mind traveling for some working out variety and support friend chatter!

Other options.....  Would love to meet any of you at a mall for an air conditioned power walk! 

(I'm a whimp by the way so if you're in marathon ready condition then don't ccall me!  LOL!)

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Erica H.
on 8/13/09 7:03 am - Mesa, AZ
I do Aqua Fit at LA Fitness 5-6 times a week!  M / W / F mornings at 9am or Tue/Thurs nights at 6!  I go to the LA Fitnees on Greenfield and the 60!  It's a great workout and fun too!  I'll meet you there if you'd like!!

Erica

Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
JRinAZ
on 8/13/09 7:47 am - Layton, UT
On August 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:
I do Aqua Fit at LA Fitness 5-6 times a week!  M / W / F mornings at 9am or Tue/Thurs nights at 6!  I go to the LA Fitnees on Greenfield and the 60!  It's a great workout and fun too!  I'll meet you there if you'd like!!

Erica

Woooooo Hooooo!  I'll see you there in the morning!  Yikes!  I'd better go wax! 
Joyce 

Erica H.
on 8/13/09 7:54 am - Mesa, AZ
Wait, wait, wait!!!   I can't go in the morning....I have to go Visiting Teaching at 9.  Crap!  I will be there Saturday morning at 9 though, and then Monday!

Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
JRinAZ
on 8/13/09 8:51 am - Layton, UT
On August 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:
Wait, wait, wait!!!   I can't go in the morning....I have to go Visiting Teaching at 9.  Crap!  I will be there Saturday morning at 9 though, and then Monday!

No worries!  I'll put off the wax for a couple of days!  LOL!  Can't meet you Saturday cuz I'll be hiking near Sacramento....can't on Monday cuz I have ZUMBA.....Maybe Tues night or Weds morning.  I'll shoot you a pm next week.

Weigh 2 go with the VT'ing!!!  AND Weigh 2 go with the consisten****er aerobics!  Wow!

Joyce 

Most Active