help me find Dr Eric Schlesinger in AZ

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/3/09 4:30 pm - Sedona, AZ
I heard her has a new office in Mesa and I dont find it listed. Anyone know his new telephone number? I am hoping he will do a revision from VBG (Fobi pouch) to DS laproscopically. I know he's good - I almost had him do this 3 years back at Barix Conics but I heard he was gone from there . . .

HELP!

Kristi

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

afmom
on 8/4/09 12:52 am
HTH,
Mignon
JRinAZ
on 8/4/09 1:23 am - Layton, UT
On August 3, 2009 at 11:30 PM Pacific Time, zuzupetals2u2 wrote:
I heard her has a new office in Mesa and I dont find it listed. Anyone know his new telephone number? I am hoping he will do a revision from VBG (Fobi pouch) to DS laproscopically. I know he's good - I almost had him do this 3 years back at Barix Conics but I heard he was gone from there . . .

HELP!

Kristi
Dr. Eric Schlesinger
Surgical Weight Loss Solutions at Tempe St. Luke's
1492 S Mill Ave Ste 201
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Office 480-968-6007

Good Luck!

He's DA man! ......OPEN support group with him on Saturday (2nd Sat of every month) at 1 pm,  Tempe St Luke's, Room 207

Hope to C U there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

oreostarr
on 8/11/09 11:09 am - Glendale, AZ
On August 3, 2009 at 11:30 PM Pacific Time, zuzupetals2u2 wrote:

HELP!

Kristi
Hi,
 I went to Dr. Schlesinger for my fills when I moved to AZ.... I was not very impressed with him or his actions I go now to Dr. Heffel at AZ weight loss solutions. I am sure if you call they will have Schlesinger's number...
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/11/09 5:48 pm - Sedona, AZ
I have since found his number but changes my mind about his doing my surgery due to people on here saying similar things . . thanks tho

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 2:09 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
My friend and his wife had lap band with him and they couldnt say nicer things. I had a consult and just decided that I didnt want an open DS, i wanted a lapro procedure.

I chose to go with Dr Blackstone in Scottsdale and she was fantastic. I'd check her out.
Most Active