Moving the middle of November

FLGail
on 7/25/09 8:18 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, I will be living out  in Sun City by the middle of November. It has me nervous but no more humidity and my husband wants to explore the new area on his motorcycle. I hope to attend some support groups and also explore.  Look forward to seeing you all that i have already met and meeting new people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now out 31/2 years from my  RNY but I defintely feel we all need support no matter how long we are out since it was only a tool.    Gail
Gena L.
on 7/26/09 5:58 pm - Sun City, AZ
I am in Sun City and can not wait to meet you Gail.

Michele T.
on 7/28/09 1:55 pm, edited 7/28/09 1:55 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
You are so smart to be coming in November.  I made the mistake of moving here a month ago!  I'm slowly getting used to the heat, getting my water in sure isn't a problem any more! 

Looking forward to meeting you!

Michele

ETA:  I meant that my mistake was coming at the end of June, not moving here!  I'm really happy in my new home!!!!
dbuckeye
on 7/28/09 2:02 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Gail,  I've heard so much about you from Ann.  It will be wonderful having another WLS in Sun City. Look forward to meeting you at our support group.  Debbie
FLGail
on 7/28/09 9:44 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am looking forward to meeting you all at the support groups as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda used to the heat since I live in Florida at present. Of course I will be glad to be rid of humidity. You walk across the street here and you are soaked in sweat.   I sure have alot to do being that november isnt long away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  See you all soon   Gail
Ann M.
on 7/28/09 11:36 pm - Peoria, AZ
It can't come soon enough.  The house is great and not too far away.  Larry's looking forward to getting out with Howie & doing things.  I'm looking forward to that happening too, lol.   We'll be planning that Thanksgiving dinner soon.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active