Surgeons in Phoenix

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 7/21/09 9:37 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi I was wondering if anyone has Dr Fang or other Dr. in Phoenix area.   What was you experience with them and the staff.  How long did it take to get surgery date after approval.  Anything else you would like to share.

Thanks
wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

dbuckeye
on 7/22/09 10:13 am - Sun City, AZ
Wendy,  I had Dr. Fang he is wonderful.  It took me 2 weeks for surgery date after approval.  I've had no problem with the staff.  You will have a wait in the waiting room.  He takes his time with patients and answers all questions.  The Tuesday night class with NUT Janel once a month is very helpful.  She gave us several great recipes.  It is followed by support group.  I wish you the best of luck on your surgery.  

Debbie     
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 7/22/09 11:07 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Thanks Debbie, 
I called the office yesterday and they seem really nice.  I just want a Dr, and his office staff to be willing to work with thier patients. Thanks again Debbie.

Wendy

\
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Current weight 143  

JRinAZ
on 7/22/09 12:38 pm - Layton, UT
On July 22, 2009 at 5:13 PM Pacific Time, dbuckeye wrote:
Wendy,  I had Dr. Fang he is wonderful.  It took me 2 weeks for surgery date after approval.  I've had no problem with the staff.  You will have a wait in the waiting room.  He takes his time with patients and answers all questions.  The Tuesday night class with NUT Janel once a month is very helpful.  She gave us several great recipes.  It is followed by support group.  I wish you the best of luck on your surgery.  

Debbie     
Dr. Fang helped my hubby become the handsome & healthy gent that he is today!

Dr. Fang ROCKS!!! 

Give my love to Miss Kathy W.......I'm sure she'll take GREAT care of you if you have any worries!!!

And.....I'll see you at a support group sometime soon

NEXT support group is this coming Tuesday the 28th (4th Tuesday of every month) at Chandler Regional Hospital from 6 to 7:30.

ALL are welcome and it is PEER facilitated!!!   Supper together afterwards for those interested in extending the support chatter!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 7/26/09 2:59 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Thanks Joyce,

I will try to make the support meeting.  and I am going to check out Dr Fangs.

Wendy
 Wendy  

Current weight 143  

Most Active