DR. BERGER IN FLAGSTAFF FOR FILLS?

angelarias
on 7/7/09 10:09 am

Dr. Berger in Flagstaff does fills for patients banded abroad. I think the charge is $225 WITH FLUORO. Does anyone know if he is indeed skillful?

Only Dr. Ortiz from Mexico and Wendy from Mesa have done my fills and they never have poked or missed the band port. Has Berger does hundreds of fills or has he done thousands of fills? DOES ANYONE KNOW? I don't need to know about his surgical competence-I want to know about his "fill" competence. Can anyone help me on this one?

For newbies or long-termers out there, always try to use a fill provider that has done at least a thousand band fills. . You need to ask the person that is ACTUALLY DOING YOUR FILL what his/her individual experience is.

I  have talked to Berger's nurse and of course she gave him a glowing review. Problem is--I don't know of anyone that has used him for fills. His reviews on obesityhelp.com write nothing about his fill skill.  

If anyone knows of affordable prices with fluoro in Arizona updated for 2009 please post them. The only one I know of in the reasonable range is Dr. Berger for $225.

Cheers,
Angel
Banded July 2004/Drs. Ortiz/Martinez Tijuana,Mexico
260 starting weight/250 surgery  weight/200 plus or minus 5 pounds current weight
50 percent weight loss attained/goal weight 135-140
I have 6cc's in a 9.75cm (4cc) Lap Band. I am hoping to be at goal 135-140 in a year! Thanks for the encouragement all of you have provided me! LONG TERM BANDSTERS WORLD-WIDE, SHARE YOUR BAND SUCCESSES AND YOUR BAND SORROWS!
Kyle H.
on 7/8/09 1:52 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
I dont have any idea about his ability to do fills...I am seeing his partner Dr Aldridge and am in my 6 months pre-op phase. I can tell you that the staff there are wonderful and seem to be very straight up. Good luck!
Most Active