I HIT GOAL!!!!!!!

klyn13jwl
on 6/28/09 8:09 am - Lakeside, AZ
I am sooooo stoked!!!     I didn't think it would happened................I started gaining weight..............then, next thing I knew........I was losing again!!!     When I weighed myself this morning............I weighed 145!  I had to weigh myself twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating!     I think that my family thinks that it's happened tooooo fast.     I'm hoping that I can stop losing now....along with my family.  I'M SO HAPPY!!  
Always,
Kellyn  :o)

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
Chris S.
on 6/28/09 12:41 pm - Tempe, AZ
That is awesome!!

Congrats!!!!!!!
klyn13jwl
on 6/28/09 12:52 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Thanks, Chris, Congrats to you, too!!! 

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
PatAZ
on 6/28/09 2:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats.......thats great!!!!

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
           292/279/148/169
JRinAZ
on 6/29/09 1:22 am - Layton, UT
On June 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM Pacific Time, klyn13jwl wrote:
I am sooooo stoked!!!     I didn't think it would happened................I started gaining weight..............then, next thing I knew........I was losing again!!!     When I weighed myself this morning............I weighed 145!  I had to weigh myself twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating!     I think that my family thinks that it's happened tooooo fast.     I'm hoping that I can stop losing now....along with my family.  I'M SO HAPPY!!  
Always,
Kellyn  :o)
Wooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You've had some serious bumps on your journey but you look fabulous and hopefully are loving the new size and feeling great!!!

...........About losing too fast or too much!  It's a gift!  Welcome it!  Embrace it!  Go well below your goal if you can so that when the inevitable bounce back hits; you are landing in the right place!!!

It's hard for family and peeps to wrap their brains around the rapid transformation that you go through!  Actually, it's hard for US to wrap our brains around it!!!  It doesn't seem natural or healthy BUT.....alas....that "IS" the reason we jumped through all of those pre-op hoops in the first place!  Don't let those well meaning folks sabotage you.  They'll offer you "this or that" because you "really have lost too much"! 

To quote our Miss Theresa who posts quite frequently on here and gets heat from family on her successful weight loss, perhaps you could try using her answer:  "my weight is between myself and my doc and HE thinks I'm right on track!!!!  Be strong!  Hold onto your success!  Go to support groups so you make these changes a lifestyle and not just an event!

Big High Fives to you girlfriend!  Enjoy your new you!

LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active