Does anybody need a C-Pap machine?

Betty S.
on 5/15/09 5:41 am - Mesa, AZ
It's only a couple years old.  My apnes is gone, so let me know if you want it.  If I don't hear back in this forum, I'll offer it over on the RNY forum, but I'd rather hand it off than mail it.
betty

JRinAZ
on 5/15/09 3:51 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh  2 go Betty!  We need to celebrate the parting of your apnea maachine!!!!  Coming to the potluck???

Life without c-pap 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

mymaize
on 5/19/09 4:09 am - phoenix, AZ
Mine was older than yours and I just sold it for $400.  I needed the money so couldn't post it on freecycle.

Bette M

surgery 12-19-08.  on my way!!
Chris S.
on 5/19/09 4:57 am - Tempe, AZ
How did you ladies get so lucky to part with these machines?  I tried to sleep without mine last weekend and I was awaken all night long and gave up and put it on and then slept like a baby.
Betty S.
on 5/19/09 5:54 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Chris...by 2 weeks out, my apnea was gone!   Also most of my boobs were, too, so maybe I lost so much weight on my chest and neck it went away!!

JRinAZ
on 5/19/09 6:08 am - Layton, UT
LOL!  Betty!  You needing some fluffing done sweetie pie????  .....  I think the c-pap is like white noise and becomes a habit....hard to part with a habit and something we've felt safe with.  But, sooooo liberating when it's GONE!!!

I remember feeling freedom with each and every step post-op.  The diabaetic meds were cut in half immediately and then the c-pap was sent away and then the cholesterol, heart and high blood pressure meds were discontinued and then finally the insulin shots were discontinued!  Is that a miracle or what???  What's a girl to do when there's nothing to do but exercise and swallow a few vitamins????  this weight loss business is most likely NOT very popular with the pharmaceuticals!!! 

....just doing our part to help with the health care c risis, right? 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Garys
on 5/21/09 1:00 pm - Mesa, AZ

I have lost over a hundred pounds but still use my CPAP.

I had hope that I would be able to give it up but not yet.

I realize that I might have had apnea prior to the weight gain, I snored like a drowning

Bear!!!!!,

maybe after the next hundred pounds I will be selling my CPAP machine off too!

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Most Active