Inspriation

123rkaram
on 5/5/09 4:17 am
For anyone thinking about the "band" surgery I wish to add my testemonial. I am 1 month post-surgery and I am so glad i did it that words cannot describe the feelings.  YEAAAAH!  I am down 29 pounds. My blood pressure is under control WITHOUT medicine. My diabetes is coming under control as well with only half the medication to take now. My clothes are falling off me. YEEAAH! I need to go shopping very soon.  I can't say enough about the program at Scottsdale Bariatric Center and in particular Dr. Kurt Sprunger.   But all the doctors and all the staff are so helpful and caring. They ease away any apprehension or fear about this procedure. When Dr. Sprunger saw me for the first time today he was astonished and I was ecstatic at his reaction! YEAAAAAH!  The eating control is the best part. I'm finally SATISFIED with my meal. Yes they are small meals but thats the point. Feeling satisfied on a small amount of food.  YEAAAAH!  This is only the start and I hope that I can inspire anyone out there to take CONTROL by doing the band!   Do it, you won't be sorry. No fear.
YEEAAAH!  Yahoo!!!!  Hooray for me!!!!!!!
Ray in Arizona
JRinAZ
on 5/6/09 1:26 am - Layton, UT
Woooooo Hooooo Ray!

LOSER'S ROCK!!!!
MDIASMOORE1969
on 5/9/09 6:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ
 Congrats!  Keep on moving!!
kathkeb
on 5/10/09 11:19 am

that is GREAT to hear, Ray.

I am scheduled to have a Realize Band placed on Friday, June 5th here in Tucson.

I can't wait!!!

Meet you on the 'loser's bench' soon!!

Kath

sunshine86
on 5/11/09 7:09 am
Congrats!!!!!!! Sounds like everything is going great!!

Your post really makes me feel better.... my surgery is a little over 3 weeks away, and I'm getting pretty nervous.

It's incredible how quickly your blood pressure got back to normal.... I'm hoping I have the same luck!

Anyway, congrats and thank you for sharing!!!!
Most Active