hey

mysonnynjuli
on 4/12/09 2:56 am
hey im sarah and im 24 im in the process of  getting approved for the extended gastric . . .im super excited. i have done everything!!!! all of my appointments are done. all i have left is to have the dr summit to the insurance company.
from the begining every dr i have seen has said wls is perfect for me but as each day and week passes i do get discouraged. i knew it would be a longgggggg process but geeeeezzzzz!!!!
well i just wanted to say hi and happy easter to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

sarah xoxo
amanda_g
on 4/12/09 4:25 am - Ventura, CA
hi Sarah,
Happy Easter. 
mysonnynjuli
on 4/12/09 4:36 am
hey amanda thank you!!! i hope you have a great easter!!!
merryterry
on 4/12/09 5:39 am - AZ
It is a long process for many people, though not all. It took me close to 11 months from the first seminar to the surgery date. But I figured it was practice for after surgery which is a life time of staying the course. I knew if I could do everything it took to get the surgery, I could be successful afterwards. But I'm older and have gotten better at waiting than I was when I was your age.

You're young and have your whole life ahead of you to be healthy and active and cute. Best wishes and Happy Easter!

Less is More

mysonnynjuli
on 4/12/09 5:58 am
well thank you very much and i wish you the best of luck in your journey to a healthier YOU!!!

Always, Sarah  xoxoxo

"IM DOING THIS SO I CAN BE THE BEST MOTHER POSSIBLE FOR SONNY (4) AND JULIANA (2)                                      
HW/CW/GW
374/266/198  

Skyzel
on 4/14/09 12:24 am - Surprise, AZ
Hello to you Sarah

I sure hope you hear from your insurace company soon.   Wish you the best of luck and keep us informed.
Ann M.
on 4/14/09 12:43 am - Peoria, AZ
Sarah in the meantime, if you're not already going, find a good support group and start going to meetings.  You'll learn a whole lot about the surgery and what to expect before and afterwards.  It helps to take some of the guesswork out of the process.  Besides that, it gives you a shoulder to lean on when the insurance company is lagging or you're waiting to be scheduled for surgery which sometimes feels like forever.

Good luck in your journey to your new life. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
mysonnynjuli
on 4/14/09 3:44 am

Thanks for all the support!!!

so how do i find a support group????

Always, Sarah  xoxoxo

"IM DOING THIS SO I CAN BE THE BEST MOTHER POSSIBLE FOR SONNY (4) AND JULIANA (2)                                      
HW/CW/GW
374/266/198  

JRinAZ
on 4/14/09 4:56 am - Layton, UT
Support groups are spattered all over the state so just let us know your location and we can direct you to the closest one, K?

The grand support group meeting for 09 is this Saturday the 18th!

Small admission fee to help offset expenses.  3 Bariatric surgeons, 1 plastic surgeon, 1 psych, 1 dietician, 1 R.N. specializing in Body Image and other experts!  There will be free samples of protein products AND you'll be able to mingle and meet with bunches of successful WLS post-ops as well as some pre-ops.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joyce
mysonnynjuli
on 4/14/09 4:57 am
im in glendale

Always, Sarah  xoxoxo

HW/CW/GW
374/266/198  

Most Active