My update

RayM
on 4/2/09 5:25 am - Surprise, AZ
Well since my mother passing away Feb 22 I have been under a lot of stress,  I am having a real hard time coming to grip with it.  I know that I will someday.  The first few days I did not really eat.  I lost about 7-8 pounds.  After that I started eating better and gained a few back.  Well I have been sick for the last week.  I was eating a little and seemed fine.  The cold moved into my chest and since then I have discomfort in my mid left side.  I have been having a hard time eating because seems to be worst after eating.  I thought maybe it was from the cold but now I am not to sure about it,  I also seem to burp a lot when eating and drinking.  Any ideas?  Wife is going to call Doc Fang's office later but they are out to lunch.
azreggie
on 4/2/09 5:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Gallbladder?  I don't know.

Reggie

RayM
on 4/2/09 6:18 am - Surprise, AZ
Wife talked to someone at the office.  We are waiting for a callback from Doc I guess.
RayM
on 4/2/09 9:36 am - Surprise, AZ
Still waiting for a call back. Have a pain in my right shoulder also.
JRinAZ
on 4/3/09 1:58 am - Layton, UT
On April 2, 2009 at 4:36 PM Pacific Time, RayM wrote:
Still waiting for a call back. Have a pain in my right shoulder also.
Hey there RayM!
How are YOU today?  Did you get your call back from the doc?  ..... If not, you may want to make haste to the E.R. cuz shoulder pain can be a sign of bigger fish.

....thinking of you...sending happy thoughts,prayers and cyber hugggzzzz,

Joyce
Chris S.
on 4/2/09 12:11 pm - Tempe, AZ
 Ray I hope it is nothing serious and you feel better soon.
RayM
on 4/2/09 1:14 pm - Surprise, AZ
Well if I do not get better tomorrow I may goto the hospital to see what is up.
RayM
on 4/3/09 10:56 am - Surprise, AZ
Today I was a little better so I did not go.  My shoulder is better,  Thinking maybe I slept on it wrong.  Anyways I will see how I keep doing.  I hate going to the Doc for no reason and money is SO SO tight I can not really afford to waste it on nothing,
Ann M.
on 4/5/09 12:20 am - Peoria, AZ
Ray, pain in the left side and shoulder pain should not be taken lightly.  Those could be symptoms of a heart attack.  If you can't get ahold of your doctor, go to an urgent care or emergency room.  You don't want to wait those out because there might be dire consequences for ignoring the warning signs.

I'm glad it turned out to be nothing this time though and I hope you get to feeling better fast.  I read in the paper that there's a different strain of flu going around that they didn't have a vaccine for and that it's a doozy.  I'm trying to not get it with all the contact I have with the public.  Take care.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active