West Valley Meeting

Nita S.
on 2/26/09 11:53 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi there, Russ has decided to tear up the floor in our family room and lay down the ceramic tile we have had in the garage for almost 6 months (there are about 5 pallets) so my house will be in an uproar for awhile.  What do you say we meet at Chuy's for our meeting?   That would be the one at about 95th and Camelback in the Wal-Mart shopping mall.  If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to put the word out and we can do something different if everyone agrees.  Sorry this is so late in coming, but Russ NEVER plans too far ahead. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Chris S.
on 2/26/09 12:47 pm - Tempe, AZ
I know the tile thing all to well this last week.  I decided after having tile in my garage for 3 years (since I bought the house) it was time to rip out the carpet in the family room and have the tile laid.  I have furniture all over the place!

Chuys sounds like a great idea, might even be nice enough to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather before we start to cook for the summer.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, I hope you all don't mind if I bring a few questions with me.

:)
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 5:22 pm - AZ
Chris,

You can always call me and I can help answer your questions or even if you want to chat. I had my original RNY in 1997 and the revision in July 2, 2008. I am always happy to hear from you. Nita has all my phone #'s so give her a call....
Chris S.
on 2/27/09 1:01 pm - Tempe, AZ
Thanks Dawn.  I will see her at the meeting Saturday I hope.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 5:20 pm - AZ

Hey Everyone,

I won't be at Chuy's this Saturday. I am moving back home and will be having a new cleaning lady clean this Saturday. My parents will be really moving me back in to my home. My left knee is so bad I can't even bend it due to the pain. I don't see my orthopedic surgeon till the 2nd week in March. I hope I can make it that long. I have to ice at all the time. I can't even eat meals at the kitchen table. I have been in my recliner for day's. I can't even sleep in bed with it. My full body pillow still does not cushion it. I wish this on no body. If I can get a TKR for March or April I am having it done. This has shorten  my weight loss due to no activity at all. I a not a happy camper right now. The pain is so bad I have been hyperventilating but I don't cry. I hate missing a meeting but my house must be clean because my renters are leaving real early Saturday morning. Last year I cleaned my home after the renters left I was laid up for a week. I am not doing that again. Have fun and I will see you at DR Schlesinger's next meeting. One thing I for got to say to Chris your already Cinderella and your there. I will be getting new tile for my house where the carpet is right now. I am sick of all the dust and sneezing with the carpet. I have about 1,000 square feet in tile to get. I can't wait to get it beccause I hate to vacume but I love to mop my floors. Any ways that is whats up with me. Have a great meeting....

Chris S.
on 2/27/09 1:00 pm - Tempe, AZ
Dawn,

I am sorry to hear about your knee pain.  I know what it is like to have a bum knee however mine is not as bad as yours and I know the pain I am in yours is so much worse. I sure hope the pain will lessen soon.

Take care of your knee and yourself and hope to see you at the next meeting from the losers bench :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/09 1:00 pm - AZ
Chris,

Thanks for your very nice thoughts. I need them today. See you at the next group meeting.
Most Active