Revision RNY to DS

JRinAZ
on 2/23/09 1:55 pm - Layton, UT
Hmmmmmm.....you're working awfully hard to discredit a reputable surgeon.  Me thinks there must be some business interest involved somehow?  Are you really that committed to championing the DS and the "DS List" or does it serve a higher purpose for you to ruin a surgeon's career? 

Stacey's Mom????  Just one of your pseudo's?  Unbelievable!  Your style with the all caps for posting is so very familiar......but, I just can't put my finger on it.

We have a support group tomorrow night if you need to be calmed down a bit and cheered on.  We realize that there are all levels of frustrations out and about and perhaps some support group therapy might help?  ....  Just a thought!  All are welcome :-)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

StacysMom
on 2/23/09 11:34 pm
 JRinAZ wrote:  Hmmmmmm.....you're working awfully hard to discredit a reputable surgeon.

If posting the truth is "discrediting" someone, he only has himself to blame.   If the shoe fits, as they say .....

Plus, I'm not discrediting HIM, I'm discrediting YOU and the rest of your cohorts who will not CEASE to use THIS  public website to advertise and attempt to procure patients for this doctor.

As expected, based on your history (just from reading these boards for 2 years), when you  have no coherent answer, you attack the poster's credibility or their surgery choice or pull the "poor little me, why is everyone attacking me" approach.   I've backed up everything I've said with actual verifiable info and other people's posts.   

Your horse is DEAD, yet you continue to beat it!
JRinAZ
on 2/24/09 2:07 am - Layton, UT
On February 24, 2009 at 7:34 AM Pacific Time, StacysMom wrote:
 JRinAZ wrote:  Hmmmmmm.....you're working awfully hard to discredit a reputable surgeon.

If posting the truth is "discrediting" someone, he only has himself to blame.   If the shoe fits, as they say .....

Plus, I'm not discrediting HIM, I'm discrediting YOU and the rest of your cohorts who will not CEASE to use THIS  public website to advertise and attempt to procure patients for this doctor.

As expected, based on your history (just from reading these boards for 2 years), when you  have no coherent answer, you attack the poster's credibility or their surgery choice or pull the "poor little me, why is everyone attacking me" approach.   I've backed up everything I've said with actual verifiable info and other people's posts.   

Your horse is DEAD, yet you continue to beat it!
Dead horses must have 9 lives!!!  Thank Heaven's O.H. has a mission statement of providing free exchange of information and support!  They rock!  As long as there are patient's who are happy with their surgeons, they will likely say their name from time to time!  We certainly see the names of surgeon's that people are unhappy with as well.  So far, O.H. hasn't charged us for sharing our personal opinions!  I guess that's why we love hanging out here so much.  They allow even negative rants such as yours!    .....  I'll admit that many of my posts are not "coherent"!  LOL!  I guess I should get my information from Webster rather than Smiley Central! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 10:48 am - AZ
On February 23, 2009 at 9:55 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
Hmmmmmm.....you're working awfully hard to discredit a reputable surgeon.  Me thinks there must be some business interest involved somehow?  Are you really that committed to championing the DS and the "DS List" or does it serve a higher purpose for you to ruin a surgeon's career? 

Stacey's Mom????  Just one of your pseudo's?  Unbelievable!  Your style with the all caps for posting is so very familiar......but, I just can't put my finger on it.

We have a support group tomorrow night if you need to be calmed down a bit and cheered on.  We realize that there are all levels of frustrations out and about and perhaps some support group therapy might help?  ....  Just a thought!  All are welcome :-)

She isn't working hard at all to discredit anyone.  She is confronting you on your own posting behaviors, nothing more.  Each time someone does that their posts seem to get deleted, funny how that works.  That's okay, a group of us have gone a step higher than you do to see if we can identify who your buddies are at OH and why they are defending you so hard by removing posts that are not breaking OH TOS.

She doesn't have fake IDs, funny that your thinking goes in that direction though.  Anyone that doesn't care for Schlesinger's business practices or your business practices by using this board as free advertising ... you attempt to discredit instead of just posting facts.

I guess you can't really just post the facts. As Dawn says, you change your mind on a weekly basis regarding if you like Schlesinger or not.  With a BMI as low as yours and the many medical problems and potentially yet another surgery, who can blame you?  I certainly don't.  On one hand you have to push push push him on the boards.  On the other hand he's done a great deal of harm to you.  i have the links to your previous posts on OH and the many other sites you push Schlesinger.  I can post links if you wish.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 6:50 pm - AZ
Oh by the way Coconut Girl is the one that deletes all her post...
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 7:53 pm, edited 2/26/09 7:59 pm - AZ
On February 27, 2009 at 2:50 AM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote: Oh by the way Coconut Girl is the one that deletes all her post... I totally agree!

So are you.  YOU are the one that c ontinues to PM people telling them what and how they may post to meet your standards.

I don't do that, do I?

BTW, I DEMAND you refrain from PMing me.  I have told you repeatedly to STOP contacting me so.  DO SO!  This isn't difficult for any single person to comprehend.  Must you insist that I contact OH to prevent you from PMing me with your  bizarre and unusual requests?

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/09 8:22 am, edited 2/27/09 8:44 am - AZ
I don't delete any of my post. Your the one that keeps PMing everyone.  You are to bizarre and don't even make sense with your above post. You just keep stiring the pot . I don't and won't tell anyone what to write on Obesity Help. i don't know what your demanding but you have me confused with my other made up ID's that you think I have.
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/09 9:08 am - AZ
On February 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:
I don't delete any of my post. Your the one that keeps PMing everyone.  You are to bizarre and don't even make sense with your above post. You just keep stiring the pot . I don't and won't tell anyone what to write on Obesity Help. i don't know what your demanding but you have me confused with my other made up ID's that you think I have.

I have every PM anyone has ever sent me.  I am happy to forward them to anyone who wants to see who is PMing whom.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/09 7:57 pm - AZ
On February 27, 2009 at 2:50 AM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:
Oh by the way Coconut Girl is the one that deletes all her post...

Funny how you attack Coconut yet you decline to refute what you wrote to me about Joyce.

...What SOME of us will do to support our surgeon.

Heh...

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/26/09 10:09 pm, edited 2/26/09 10:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
Midwestern Girl

Please make your personal remarks to individuals in a PM.  I don't really think the rest of this board needs or wants to read all this negativity.  This board is for support, not for feuding.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active