New pics...

AZtyger
on 1/20/09 7:16 am
Hi everyone

I posted some new pics today, 3 taken this morning, and 1 back in august, 2 weeks before my surgery.

Dustin
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/09 9:36 am - AZ
Dustin,

I just looked at your new pictures. You are looking so hot. I looked at your old picture and I am in shock. Keep up the good work. You should be so proud of your self. Pat your self on your back. You deserve it.

Dawn T.
on 1/20/09 11:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dustin - WOW!!  You don't even look like the same person!  Keep up the good work -

YOU ROCK!!!!   

keyboards 001
JRinAZ
on 1/20/09 10:13 pm - Layton, UT
Wow!  High Fives!  Happy Dancing!  Weigh 2 go!  You look AMAZING Dustin!

I hope you can make it to Phoenix for one of our WLS get together's!  How bout some brunch and Botox on the 7th?  Or just brunch?  Or just support chat?

....I read your blog!  Good things happen to good people dude!  I bet your 2009 will be fabulous!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/20/09 11:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dustin

You look like a totally different person and this is only the beginning.  Weigh to go!!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

nostood
on 1/21/09 9:54 am - Gilbert, AZ
You are looking great!  You have dealt with a lot this year, and you should pat yourself on the back from accomplishing so much despite your many emotional happenings this year!
AZtyger
on 1/22/09 12:43 pm
Thank you all for the kind words!  :)  I am so glad I made the decision to have surgery and take back control of my life 
Most Active