catching up stuff

JRinAZ
on 1/20/09 1:31 am - Layton, UT
*Good luck to you "on deck" friends!  Let us know how we can support you and help you on your quest to becoming a LOSER!

*Need Anniversary ideas!  Anyone?  Hubby & I are celebrating a biggie on Sunday and have a fab trip scheduled in a few weeks BUT....our temp plans for the weekend had to be cancelled.  Anyone done anything spectacular (restaurants, cottages, bed & breakfasts, dancing, hotels....driving destinations. etc.) that could be last minute and fabulous????  Plz give help & as much info as possible!

*Dawn T?  How's your back sweetie pie?

*Hiya Doc Simpson posters!!!  Good to hear some rep reZentin for the good Doc!

*Doc S folks?  How was your Sat support group?

*Soooo...what did y'all do for MLK day?  I got fried playing in the park!  Bee sting on thumb going down slide AND  got ill from eating KFC (peeled off skin but......Yikes!)  What a fab day with all my family! 

*Let's make FEB Fantastic!!!!  Feb has some of the best weather in the year!  I'm game for a group potluck picnic at a park for everyone!  Shall we plan one?  14th morning maybe?  Start our Valentine's Day with some TLC from WlS buds?  Let me know!!!!

*Tuned into inauguration festivities!  Wow with the music!  Lovin watching it from my sunny house!  Hail to the Chief!  Let's hope he can rock and roll our lives in the best of ways!

*Reminders: 
Bigget Loser is on tonight *wink, wink*  BUT you can  T-Bo it if you're joining me at support group!

Support group tomorrow (21st at 4:30, room past cafeteria at Banner Gateway)  psych facilitated...excellent group!  All invited!

Westside group on Sat the 24th.  10:30 at Banner Estrella....

Chandler Support group, Tues the 27th 6:00 pm,  Guest Speaker:  David Smith!  ALL Invited!  Don't miss this inspirational get together!  Dinner together afterwards at Mimi's for those who want more chatter and support!  Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye & Dobson.  Conf rms 1 and 2, lower level past pharmacy.

Bridges Grad Seminar, Sat the 31st from 9 to 3ish.  RSVP due yesterday.  Call Kelly if you need details:  602.251.8828 (over 200 rsvp'd!!!  Wow!  C U there!)

AZ Graduates Support Group, Tues the 3rd of Feb, 5:30 pm,  ALL INVITED that are ONE year or more post-op from any WLS, from any program, surgeon or country!  Bridges Education Center, 555 N. 18th St., Phoenix, AZ  85006

Brunch, Botox and Bette Sue, Sat Feb 7th, 11:30 - 2:30  Complimentary brunch & one day amazing Botox prices.  Bette Sue from last season's Biggest Loser will be there to mix & mingle.  Sponsored by Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri, plastic surgeon.  5725 N. AScottsdale Rd., Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ   85250  RSVP REQUIRED  by Monday Feb 2nd. (botox does not have to be purchased to attend; men are not only welcome but encouraged to attend!)

Tentative Potluck Picnic in a Park on Sat, Feb 14th?  Let me know if we should throw this on our schedule?  We could do a breakfast picnic and a bike ride or walk or paddle boats or volleyball...etc.

Let's chatter!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lori A.
on 1/20/09 4:46 pm - Mesa, AZ

I'll be there on the 7th... going to Milwaukee the 13th-17th for my honey's bday & v-day :)

had another fill Monday  - hopefully this does the trick as I am SO exasperated!

I work out for 2 hrs every other day & so far NO change in weight, etc :(

Lori Acierto
1/4/06 Lapband
Dr. Terry Simpson M.D. F.A.C.S.
(4'9") 215/159/135/115 (ultimate goal)

JRinAZ
on 1/20/09 10:18 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there cute lil Lori!  2 hours of working out?  CRAZY!!!  You are already such a "wee" thing that once you have your p.s.; you'll find that 6 pack!  Keep at it!  You are an inspiration in working towardes the goal line!

I can't wait for the Brunch on the 7th!  Are you going to be brave and try some Botox?  Let me know, K? 

Honey's Bday on the same weekend as Valentine's day is convenient   I'll bet you're counting the minutes til that lil trip!

Big Hugggzzz friend!
Joyce 

toleary
on 1/21/09 4:35 am - AZ
I will also be there on the 7th ; ) 

Tori
JRinAZ
on 1/21/09 10:42 am - Layton, UT
On January 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM Pacific Time, toleary wrote:
I will also be there on the 7th ; ) 

Tori
Hiya girlfriend!  How are YOU????  I've got you on the Brunch list and look forward to seeing you soon!  BOTOX?

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 

motiv8ted2l0se
on 1/21/09 6:18 am - El Mirage, AZ
How do we RSVP for the 7th?  And how great are the botox prices?
JRinAZ
on 1/21/09 10:46 am - Layton, UT
On January 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM Pacific Time, motiv8ted2l0se wrote:
How do we RSVP for the 7th?  And how great are the botox prices?
RSVP'ing is as simple as responding to this post with a name and email ....OR, send me a private message at [email protected]  or give me a call at 480.814.7466.

Botox prices are practically at cost for this ONE day only!!!!  .....  Botox is measured by units and people use different amounts.....  Someone with just a teeny couple of lines above the nose (the bridge) may just need 10 units....someone with oodles of deep forehead wrinkels, etc. may need 50 units.  Most of us are somewhere in between.  I really like 30 at one time:-) 

Did I totally confuse you yet?  LOL!
Joyce 

Most Active