WOW moment!!!!

AZtyger
on 1/12/09 10:21 pm
     So last night I was cleaning out my closet again, and once again came across the pair of pants that I wore when I was at my biggest...  they are size 64's and barely fit back in August when I wore them last.  So, I tried them on, and needless to say they are HUGE!   Then, just to see, I tried putting both legs into one pant leg, and sure enough, it fit... talk about scary  and exciting at the same time!!!  

I'm so grateful to this surgery for not only shrinking my size, but for giving me my life back.   I have never had so much energy, or felt so healthy!  Plus, it gives me an excuse to go shopping again!      Just had to share this with all of you cause I am on cloud nine right now.

Dustin
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/12/09 10:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Isn't it a wonderful feeling.  It helps even more to take a photo and look at it now and then as a reminder.  Especially after you are out a couple of years.  For me this is when I am starting to have problems with wanting to snack more and looking at that picture reminds me of where I came from.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

hebejebbies
on 1/13/09 11:49 am - Peoria, AZ
Wow congratulations on your success. But definately for getting your life back. I am just a short time out. 11/4/08. I am now starting to get more energy. And i feel great. I also had to by a belt to keep my pants up. LOL. But i would not trade the size for the health. It is most important to me. Because I am worth it. So if there is some room I will jump on cloud 9 with you. Congratulations
AZtyger
on 1/13/09 2:52 pm
There is plenty of room on cloud nine!  congrats to you as well on your success, Dontcha just love the new level of energy?   Seriously I would not trade this for the world
merryterry
on 1/13/09 12:21 pm - AZ
Awesome!

I just got a lapband a month ago and have lost about five lbs. from the intial surgicla loss ontop of the 50 I lost last year.I
'm losing slower, but heck, I'm feeling good! My husband told me to stop being s happy this evening! Now, if I can only get ny knee to stop hurting...

I forget what your other picture is like, but i like your new one!
AZtyger
on 1/13/09 2:53 pm
Congrats on your success! And you know, my weight loss was kinda slow at first, but now has sped up.  It comes and goes, but i am so grateful that it is happening!
Most Active