I'm home

merryterry
on 12/11/08 10:29 am - AZ
Yup, everything got worked out and I am now the owner of a brand new Realize band. The hospital and staff were awesome! Now, the challenge is make it to Sunday going on only broth, jello and tea. Well, today is almost over

I also need to pay out the 10lbs. of fluid that got pumped into me!
Less is More

DAWN CAREY
on 12/11/08 11:10 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats! Good Luck! 

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

JRinAZ
on 12/11/08 9:12 pm - Layton, UT
Woooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO! So glad everything went well.  .....  Just think of that yummy jello, broth & tea as something you can't ever ever have and so you've got to savour the flavors!!  ..... I use mind games all the time with my eating these days....like, if what I really want is some crab then I tell myself things like "this is the only can of tuna, it is rare, it cost a zillion dollars,....oh my go**** tastes sooooooo good!"  LOL!  ....  The brain is powerful!  You CAN do it!

No worries on those hospital fluids....they'll be flushed away with your weight loss!

Congrats to you!  LOSER'S ROCK!!!!

Yikes!  I think I just told the world just exactly how "mental" I am!!!  Wild & Crazy
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/11/08 11:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
Terry

Congrats.  You will make it through the liquid stage.  Just think about the great pureed stage of beans, scambled eggs, puddings, etc.  It does get better; just be patient.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Chris S.
on 12/12/08 10:37 am - Tempe, AZ
Terry glad to hear it all worked out.

Keep us posted on how everything goes and your progress.  Hopefully I will see you at the next support meeting.
Ann M.
on 12/14/08 12:31 am - Peoria, AZ
Welcome to the loser's side Terry.  Remember when the losing side was the only one we'd get picked for?  Well now, it's the best place to be because YOU'RE A WINNER.  Congratulations and take it as you can.  Get up and walk and don't forget to keep drinking so you don't get dehydrated.  I hope to see you at the next support group meeting. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active