Sun Cities Area WLS group meeting

Ann M.
on 12/3/08 6:17 am - Peoria, AZ
The first meeting is this Saturday at 10:30 behind 12420 103rd Avenue.  It will be in the Sun City Room.  Take Grand to 103rd Avenue, turn south and go to Coggins (1 block).  Turn right on Coggins and you'll see the Sun City Room on your left.

Anyone is welcome to attend.  If you're in Surprise, Sun City West, Festival, Grand or the regular one as well as Peoria & Glendale, come on over.  We'd love to meet you and have you be part of our group.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Chris S.
on 12/3/08 11:25 am - Tempe, AZ
I will be there. Look forward to seeing everyone 

I will call if I get lost
Ann M.
on 12/3/08 11:56 am - Peoria, AZ
Chris, it's just like you're coming to my house.  Just turn right when you see the Menke Funeral Home.  We're in their back parking lot.  Don't forget to bring those papers, please.

merryterry
on 12/3/08 11:45 am - AZ
Awesome! I'm right around the corner from there! Maybe I'll finally get to met some of you!

And don't forget Youngtown and El Mirage!
Ann M.
on 12/3/08 11:55 am - Peoria, AZ
You're right Terry.  I did forget El Mirage & Youngtown.  They're invited too.

FLGail
on 12/3/08 9:01 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hey Ann, Hope to be there some time in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If houses start to sell we will be there!!!!!!!!!  Have a Happy Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and pray my house sells LOL   Gail
Chris S.
on 12/4/08 3:46 am - Tempe, AZ
Ann -

Papers are all printed and in the car for the road trip up there on Saturday.

Lisa_Rene
on 12/4/08 10:10 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hi Ann,

I won't be able to attend this Saturday's meeting but i'm looking forward to them in the future. I just was approved and waiting to hear what my date will be since i'm planning on a surgery date of January. It will be nice having this close by since i'm in El Mirage. Looking forward to meeting people in the coming months :)

Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 4:44 am - AZ

Lisa,

I attended groups before my surgery it was a big help. People are there to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I was given a 3week notice and I than had surgery. If you have any questions you can PM me.

Dawn

Ann M.
on 12/4/08 10:24 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Lisa, we look forward to seeing you at the meetings in the future.  It won't be long until you're on the losing side too.

Most Active