Tomorrow's Celebration

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/14/08 4:29 am - Tucson, AZ
We are going to be making that 2 1/2 hour drive  up your way tomorrow and hope to see some of you at Chuy's.  Should be a fun time.  I have to go look at their site and check out the menu to see what looks good for my tummy!!!! 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Lori G.
on 11/14/08 5:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
For some of you who have never been to Chuy's, they have a "yummy" menu.  Lot's of charbroiled grilled fish (whitefish, mahi mahi, shrimp).  Their fish salad is a favoite.  The chicken is all charbroiled also, and they have great burgers.  Thye have little "street taco's" which are 1-2 bites for my husband, but I make 2 of these a meal. 

The environment is "Rocky Point" like so, casual and fun.  I am sure that each of you will be able to find something you will enjoy, and the atmosphere will be perfect to celebrate with the "honeymooners". 

Hope to see a lot of you on Saturday!

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/14/08 5:48 am - Tucson, AZ
I would really like to know who is planning to go so that Joe and I don't drive up there to meet no one.
Example 1   

JRinAZ
on 11/14/08 8:54 am - Layton, UT
"I would really like to know who is planning to go so that Joe and I don't drive up there to meet no one."

Joyce is someone!  Crying Into Tissue
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/14/08 9:04 am - Tucson, AZ
Yes you are sweetie!!!!  And Joe and I will be there to have lunch with you and Jim and whoever else shows up.
Example 1   

Paperboy
on 11/14/08 9:12 am
Jen and I were planning to be there but she has been put in the hospital with pneumonia. 

I may still try to sneak out of here for a little bit and see you both.  It could be a good break for me.

Jen sends her best to both of you.

Todd
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/14/08 9:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Todd for responding.  I was wondering where she had been.  Tell her we said hello  and to get well soon so we can have lunch again.  Hope to see you.

Example 1   

JRinAZ
on 11/14/08 9:20 am - Layton, UT
Todd! 

Sorry to hear about Jen!!! - Poor lil minie me!!!!

Please tell her to~~~~~~

Get Well Soon
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 11/14/08 10:30 am - Tucson, AZ
Todd,
Please tell Jen we are all thinking and praying for her to have a speedy recovery.  She's where she needs to be right now, getting the best care she can get.   We sure do miss her.  I won't be coming up tomorrow so everyone have a great time.

Deanne
Most Active