Tucson support group?

M_Starlight
on 11/13/08 8:31 am - Nassau, Bahamas
Just moved to tucson this spring, would like to find a support group.  I was banded in October of 04, had all my plastic surgery done between 06 and 07.  I would still like to continue in a support group.

Margaret
[email protected]
Deanne K.
on 11/13/08 9:24 am, edited 11/13/08 9:24 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Magaret,
You can go onto the yahoo groups TUSWLS and it will give some of the support groups, these are open to all.

Dr. Schwartz's support group is the last Saturday of the month at 10:00 at St. Joseph's hospital, which is open to all.. 

TUSWLS also has a person who runs a lapband support group.  Her name is Becky Holcolmb. 

Dr. Blackstone has a one, but it's her patients only.

Hope this helps.  I am always looking for someone to go to Phoenix with me for Dr. Schlesinger's support groups.  There is one on Saturday.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Deanne

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/13/08 11:04 pm - Tucson, AZ

Dr. Blackstone Support Group in Tucson is the 1st Saturday of the month to be held at Sherton on Grant Road from 10:00-11:30.  The is for SBC patients only.

St. Joseph's is the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's Auditorium from 10:00-12:00 open to everyone.

Tucson NOAG is Last Thursday of the Month at 7:00 at UMC Rm. 5408, open to all.  

---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM.
---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active