Get Together=food, chat, support!

JRinAZ
on 11/10/08 2:14 pm - Layton, UT
Where The Party AtEVERYONE is INVITED to a WLS Get Together!!!

Please join us THIS Sat, Nov. 15th, in celebration of Becky's wedding last Saturday.  Wedding Cake

When:   THIS Saturday, November 15th - 1:00 p.m. until....(we'll be finished in plenty of time for those who wish to attend Dr. S's support group at 3:30)

Note:  Dr. Schlesinger's group meets just down the road on the north west corner of Cave Creek and Swee****er.  Swee****er is located just north of Cactus and just south of Greenway. There is plenty of parking behind the building.  The exact address is 13012 N. Cave Creek Road Suite #3 602-466-3461.  He opens his group up to everyone/anyone. 

Where:  Chuy's Mesquite Broiler, 12235 Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix (just a block from Dr. Schlesinger's support group site)

Why:  In honor and support of one of our Weight Loss Surgery Success Friends AND because we love a good reason to get together and CHAT!

Becky has requested that EVERYONE be invited whether she's ever met you or not and that you feel free to bring a friend or significant other.  She also respectfully asks that we do not bring gifts.  ......  Your good wishes and friendship are indeed gift enough! 

Circle the 15th to enjoy a get together of Weight Loss Surgery pre and post-ops!  NO need to RSVP....Just see us there a few minutes before 1:00!!!

Don't miss the FUN!!!!  It's All Good

Other Nov Phoenix support options:  I will C U @ **
1st Tues - Bridges ST Luke's (open to all) 6:30 **
2nd and 4th Sat - WestSide at Banner Estrella, 10:30 am
2nd Tues - Banner Gateway  or Banner Good Sam 6:00
2nd Weds - Mtn Vista 6:00
3rd Tues - Banner Good Sam 6:00
3rd Weds - Gateway psych facilitated 4:30 **
3rd Sat - Dr. Schlesinger's group 3:30  **
4th Tues - Chandler WLS Support 6-7:30 followed by restaurant **
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 11/10/08 4:50 pm - AZ
I will try and make it!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

ginau
on 11/10/08 10:54 pm - mesa, AZ

UH OH !

I have to work on Sat.  I dont think I will be able to make the Celebration.  I am going to cut it close on getting to the meeting.  BUT  I will be there.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/11/08 12:23 am - Tucson, AZ
OH Jeanna, I was so hoping to see you.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active