Support Group

tall_girl99_2000
on 11/8/08 11:59 am - Chandler, AZ
Can anyone tell me where and when are the nearest support groups close to Chandler please?
Another thing...I just moved back to AZ. and the last time I saw my gbp doctor was about 3 months after my surgery in September of 06
Would it be wise to see her after all this time to check up on all my nutrients etc. I kind of have fallen off track.

JRinAZ
on 11/8/08 2:09 pm - Layton, UT
Hiya there Tall Girl  in Chandler!!!!

You are in luck!  There is a fabulous support group right in Chandler!  We meet the 4th Tuesday of every month at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson.  Enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R. and take the elevator down to Conf rooms 1 and 2. 

This is Peer Faciliated and ALL are welcome whether pre-op, post-op or just thinking about it!

6-7:30 followed by dinner out and about for more chat and support (for those who want to of course!)

There is also a get together coming up this coming Saturday.  Check back through the messages for the details 

And....if you've been that long without labs and a check-up; I would DEFINITELY get some care.  Hopefully you've been diligent with vitamins, calcium, iron and sublingual B12?  We can run into big trouble.

Welcome back to AZ!!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active