Any news on Nita?

Ann M.
on 11/6/08 12:18 pm - Peoria, AZ
Has anyone talked to her to see how things went? 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
jenniebr
on 11/7/08 2:32 am - queen creek, AZ
I just got off the phone Nita, she is doing wonderfully! 
She is wanting to get into her own bed! 
She does not sound like a lady that just had major surgery! 

Hopefully she will be release this afternoon and be out walking her block this weekend. 

Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/08 1:35 pm - AZ
I talked to Nita this afternoon. I called her 3 times and she was not in the room. She said she is up and all over the place. She said her care was really good. She sounded alittle tired on the phone. She wants to go home in her own bed. Pain is pretty much under control. If she does not get discharged this evening she be discharged in the morning.
Ann M.
on 11/7/08 3:57 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks for the update Jenn.  I really appreciate it.  I'm glad things went well and I can relate with her wanting to sleep in her own bed.  Those beds at PV aren't the most comfortable.

JRinAZ
on 11/7/08 5:41 am - Layton, UT

I saw Nita this morning.   D.J. was there too and had just raced her around the loop. So we all 3 took one more lap together!  She's doing great!  She was crunching on ice and had taken in a bit of broth.  The RED jello was too sweet so she skipped that.  ....  I think she'll be ready to be released this afternoon and probably happy to have her own recliner and facilities.  She'd heard through the grapevine that Dr. S had found a bunch of hernias to repair while exploring her insides....She was just glad that she was on this side of the surgery and ready to rock n roll!

Make room for Nita!  She's a LOSER!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 11/7/08 6:48 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks so much for the update.  I bet she's so ready to get home to her little furbabies too.  Now she can be sip, sipping & walking all over the place.

Most Active