Best Skinny wishes tomorrow!!!

JRinAZ
on 11/5/08 6:25 am - Layton, UT
Holy Moly!  You are on deck for a skinny miracle moment tomorrow miss Nita!!!!  YOU are being sent cyber hugggzzz and kisses til I can swing by your bedside and deliver some tender ones in person!!!

Woooooooo Hooooooooooo!  You are going to be a LOSER!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/08 6:34 am, edited 11/5/08 6:34 am - AZ
Nita,

The big day is tomorrow.You will be on the losing bench with me. I will be sending great vibes your way. You have a wonderful doctor. Don't be nervous. I was not nervous at all because I have complete trust in Dr Schlesinger. I will see you in a few days. Good Luck Nita!!!!
Nita S.
on 11/5/08 7:29 am - Avondale, AZ
Many thanks for the good wishes.  This is such a different feeling this time than when I had my original surgery.  I have absolutly NO fear at all.  I am so on board for this, and I believe that my mind is finally getting on board this time also.  I will see you on the loosers bench, thanks for cheering me on.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

ginau
on 11/5/08 9:37 am - mesa, AZ

Miss Nita

I cant believe your day is finally here!!!   Have a happy and uneventfull surgery...  Plenty of room on loosers bench !! 

We will see you up and walking !  Or running the halls  screaming let me go home ? 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 11/5/08 9:51 am - Avondale, AZ
Yep, you got me pegged.  I want to get up as soon as they let me, and then not stop walking until the let me go home, what  maybe 4 hours???  Ok I guess I'll stay a little longer, but not much. See you on the bench. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Nita S.
on 11/5/08 9:53 am - Avondale, AZ
Hey Dawn,  Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers.  I am not nervous at all, only excitement here. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/5/08 7:58 am - Tucson, AZ
Nita

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting on pins and needles to hear that you are walking the halls at PVH.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Nita S.
on 11/5/08 8:12 am - Avondale, AZ
Thanks for the thoughts.  I wish I could be at the celebration before Dr. S's support group, but I might be still in bed recuperating (oh wait I meant walking to get my get up and go back).  Congratulations on the wedding.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/5/08 10:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Nita.  You will be there in spirit and we will meet soon.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

FLGail
on 11/5/08 10:24 am - Sun City, AZ
Getting closer BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wish I could join in the celebration in person but who know how long to sell the house??   
                                                             Gail
Most Active