New Pictures of Me

Deanne K.
on 10/30/08 1:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn,
The pictures are great.  You are doing so well, and I am so proud of you and how good you look.  Let me know how it goes in LA.
Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 2:17 am - AZ
Everyone,

Thanks for the nice comments, I really needed them today. I have to put a new avatar with Bella in the picture. She is 1  pound over weight per her Doctor. She wants to eat all the time. It might be head hunger but I am not sure. I think she is a compulsive over eater like me. Oh well, thanks again....  
Ann M.
on 10/30/08 10:07 am - Peoria, AZ
Dawn, you are looking so good.  The weight loss will go faster than you think.  You're doing all the right things and it really shows. 

I think your Bella & my Nellie need to go for walks together.  I noticed today that she's getting pudgy.  If only she'd walk when I take her instead of letting that doggone beagle nose get in the way having to smell everything and anything.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Chris S.
on 10/30/08 11:47 am - Tempe, AZ
Dawn you look great!  You will get to goal just keep trucking along.

Gena 30 pounds to goal is awesome.  So glad you are feeling better

Ann - If you figure out how to keep the beagle nose on task fill me in so I can relate it to my Bassett :)
Dawn T.
on 10/31/08 2:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
What beautiful pictures, Dawn!  I can see the difference from when I first met you!

It's ok if it takes 2 years or whatever to get the rest of the weight off - I'm right there with you too, and that means we'll just be doing it together. I"m really looking at this as a "rest of our lives" thing, and looking forward to bright, healthy futures for all of us!

Take care Dawn -

The "other" Dawn

keyboards 001
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/08 11:52 am - AZ
Hey Dawn,

Its the other Dawn. Thanks for the very nice comments. I agree with you if it takes 2 years to lose it, that's fine with me. It is so hard to see the weight loss on myself. But when I compare my preop pictures I can't believe its me. Are you going to Dr Schlesinger's next group meeting ? I hope I see you there !!! Also to everyone else that has nice comments , I really appreciate them.
Dawn T.
on 11/4/08 11:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
You bet I'll be there - looking forward to seeing (less of) you!!! 

keyboards 001
Most Active