New Pictures of Me

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/08 1:08 pm, edited 10/30/08 3:30 am - AZ
Hi Everyone,

I have new post op pictures. I am 17 weeks post op. I want to thank Scott P for uploading them. I could not figure it out. I did it before. I just don't have time because I had a friend visit for a week and I am going to LA on Friday for the big OH seminar. I also have a new hair do but I won't be blowing it out like in the picture.

Dawn

ScottAZ
on 10/29/08 1:21 pm - Charleston, WV
Dawn,

My god, was I shocked when I saw the pictures.  You have lost so much weight from last time I saw you at the oh event in PHX.  You look great keep up the hard work.. Can not wait to see u on Sat...  :-)

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

ginau
on 10/29/08 1:54 pm - mesa, AZ
Wow  Dawn

Those are great photo's.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 10/29/08 2:58 pm - Mesa, AZ

Dawn,

Wow, what a difference, you can really see the difference.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Gena L.
on 10/29/08 3:33 pm - Sun City, AZ
Lookin really good Dawn....keep up the great work and have a good time in LA!  Scott...you are looking great too!  I am only 30 pounds from goal....the appy enabled me to drop 15 pounds and I am beginning to believe I can do this too!

Gena

ginau
on 10/29/08 4:43 pm - mesa, AZ
Gena

You look fantastic , I remember your old picture. How much more do you have to go ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 2:13 am - AZ
Jeanna,

I got to lose a million pounds. If I want to weight 140, it could take 2 years. I started out at 345 . I am 5'4". I think I will get weighed at my PCP today just to see where I am at.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/30/08 12:27 am - Tucson, AZ
Good for you Gena.  Isn't it good to know that you weren't doing something wrong.  Now you can get on the right track and feel better about having the surgery in the first place.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 12:59 am - AZ
Gena,

You only have 30 lbs to go !!! I wish I was you and had 30 to go. I have a very long way to go. I hope you are feeling better. I just pulled a all night-er. I think I am going to bed now.

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/30/08 12:25 am - Tucson, AZ
You look great Dawn.  Keep up the good work and have a great time in LA.  Can't wait to hear all about it from you all when you return.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active