HELP!!!

klyn13jwl
on 10/26/08 1:42 am - Lakeside, AZ
I'm having a major problem!!  I bought a pill crusher before I had the surgery to crush my pills......and I take a large amount........Tegretol, Phenobarbital, a multi-vitamin, calcium x2....just to name a few.  (and I do mean a few)  I CAN'T HANDLE THE TASTE OF CRUSHING AND MIXING WITH YOGURT OR APPLESAUCE OR EVEN CREAM OF WHEAT!!!  IT MAKES ME ILL!    How much longer do I have to keep crushing...........is this a "forever" thing?  Please tell me it's not!    And I don't like taking them 'a little at a time'........that doesn't work for me.     I'll forget........(head injury....coma for 3 months) ...I have a bad memory.    PLEASE.....give me some good news. 

Thanks for your time,

Kellyn  :)

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/26/08 6:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Check with Dr. J but I think after a few weeks you can try them whole or cut them in half.  It depends on how large they are.  I cut some of mine in half in the beginning.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 10/26/08 9:18 am - mesa, AZ
   You might try cutting them down to the size of an eraser,  you should be able to swallow that size .. just might take ya 45 min or so to get em all down. down the road you should be able to  swallow a  regular size pill ... just takes time  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active