Good Day Friends

ScottAZ
on 10/18/08 8:11 am - Charleston, WV
I guess I was just a little to bored today.. I started cleaning my closet out... I got 5 trash bags of cloths that no longer fit..  

The goodwill is going to love me for this..

Well I just bought my firstl XL tshirt today and size 36 pants.. DAm  I am skinny,,, lol, what a feeling not to have to pay extra for cloths now.....

Hugs

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Nita S.
on 10/18/08 11:46 pm - Avondale, AZ
Scott that is wonderful.  You are doing awesome.  Huggs right back at ya and keep up the great work.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

flyrep
on 10/19/08 9:25 pm - AZ
Scott,

Im in the same boat! Doesnt it feel nice to be able to fit into thin people's stuff! Way to go for you!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 3:56 pm - AZ
Scott,

That is fantastic. It is such a wonderful feeling to have your cloths fall right off you. Why not see if a retail shop/consignment will sell them for you ? You might be able to make some extra money. I did not know that Mervyns is going out of business. I drove by one today and there were not going out of business signs posted in the windows. Jeanna gave me a ton of cloths. There are really nice and she has great jeans. I have some cloths to take to a consignment store and some are brand new with the tags still on. I hope I can make a little money with them. I don't think there is anyone big as me that would want them. I have a ton of jeans that are like brand new. I guess I am going to bed know, I have a early big day tomorrow. I have a 9am appt. That is real early for me. I will get up at 7.30 am. Oh that is so early. Good night....
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/20/08 11:47 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dawn/Scott

There are also some Ebay stores that sell your clothes for you and I guess they operate like a consignment store.  They get part of the profit.  I haven't tried them out yet, but I have a couple of formal dresses and a winter coat I want to take there.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/08 1:39 pm - AZ
I have sold a ton of stuff on Ebay. I have a a checking account just for Ebay. I like to buy stuff on ebay also. It is getting really expensive selling stuff on Ebay. I have not sold anything in the last 6 months. I have made nice little profits on stuff that I think is junk. I hate to take the pictures of stuff that I want to sell and just to download it is a pain in the but.....I saw a store on on 99th ave that sell's stuff for you if you want them to...
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/22/08 12:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn,

I live in Tucson and there is a store not far from me.  I am thinking of taking my stuff there.  Now is a good time to sell a winter coat!!!  Also the one formal dress I have would be perfect for winter as it is purple.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/08 5:21 am - AZ
Becky,

I bet you will be able to sell them. I nice to have someone else sell them because it can be such a headache selling your own stuff on ebay. I would sell the stuff now because the holidays will be here before you know it.....

Dawn
Deanne K.
on 10/22/08 10:34 am - Tucson, AZ
Dawn,
My brother always talks about 10 cent listings on Tuesdays on Ebay.  Do you do it then?
Ann M.
on 10/20/08 4:13 pm - Peoria, AZ
Scott, when you donate your clothes to Goodwill, make sure you get a receipt and then you can take the reduced value off your income tax.  I know that last year, I gave about 15 bags of clothes, shoes & coats, all in very good shape, and got a very nice tax deduction.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active