Who is going to Dr Schlesinger Spport Meeting

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 5:58 am - AZ
Hi Everyone!!!

Who is going to Dr Schlesinger's Support Meeting tomorrow ? We are going to hear Miss Jeanna speak about head hunger. I can't wait to see everyone. I hope alot of peeps go, the more the funner. Maybe the next meeting we can talk about reading labels on food. I am not very good at that when it comes to Carbs ?  I never know which numbers to pick. Does anyone want to talk about reading labels at our next meeting ? See you guys tomorrow...
ginau
on 10/17/08 6:15 am - mesa, AZ
I will be there , I think Carolyn  who is in town from Chicago will be coming along.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Nita S.
on 10/17/08 6:39 am - Avondale, AZ
I will be there.  I agree Dawn that reading lables is hard to figure out sometimes.  It would be noce to have someone sit us down and expalin it so we can understand. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

ScottAZ
on 10/17/08 6:48 am - Charleston, WV

I wish I could be their.. Maybe we need to talk the Dr. into webcasting it for those of us that are not close by... Man i miss Phoenix, I am ready to come home... You all have a great time at the meeting..

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Lori G.
on 10/18/08 6:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
Scott,
if my office becomes the meeting place for Support Group, then maybe we will be able to conference call you next month.  I am having an acct set up this week for my buiness, so maybe that is something we can look into.  I will keep you informed, especially for all of the "out of towners" who want to particpate and can't make it here in person.

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Deanne K.
on 10/17/08 7:03 am - Tucson, AZ
I want to come up, have a call out to Becky and Gwynn to see if anyone is going up.  I don't want to drive up by myself.

Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 7:08 am, edited 10/17/08 8:02 am - AZ
I sure hope you can come. It was nice to have lunch with you this past Monday. I thought Gwynn was going to come. What about Bev ? Thanks for the belts and I used one the other day.
ginau
on 10/17/08 7:22 am - mesa, AZ
Lucky Me !   I am working in the morning   5:00a.m. - 12:00 and then going to try and kill a few hours !  I have to remember to bring Tamales  for Carolyn's family !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

azrosebud07
on 10/17/08 7:29 am - Chandler, AZ
I'll be there too!  Looking forward to meeting you all!
Jackie

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 8:05 am - AZ
That's cool Jackie. I can't wait to meet you too ! Is your husband coming ? Seems like we have alot of  spouses come to support their other half, which is very great.
Most Active