New to the sight

Nijaz79
on 10/10/08 2:14 am, edited 10/10/08 3:40 am
Hello everyone, my name is Nicole and although I have been doing the weight loss thing for a year now, I just recently found this sight. I stared my weight loss at 270lbs and have now gotten down to 192. I still would like to loose at least another 40lbs if not more. I am trying to do this naturally without any surgery. It has been such a struggle and it has taken a year just to loose the weight I have lost so far. Lately I have really been really struggling and sought out this group to help and maybe give me that extra push to keep going. I am looking for ward to reading about all your stories and getting some inspiration from all of you.
~Nicole~

Gena L.
on 10/10/08 8:24 am - Sun City, AZ
Hello Nicole, I am Gena and welcome!  I have to tell you that your loss is amazing and you should be extremely proud of yourself.  You sound like you having a tough time right now and need a few buddies to cheer you on?  I for one commend you for the great effort you have put into your weight loss. You and I have about the same amount of weight to loose and you are so close to your goal at this point. Please do not be discouraged as you can do this...look where you started and where you are at this point! Congratulations on an fantastic weight loss!

Gena

JRinAZ
on 10/11/08 12:10 am - Layton, UT
Wow!  Awesome weight loss!  Weigh 2 go!!!  ........The struggling, the success........planning each meal, each calorie, etc.....It's a lifestyle!!!!  Ups and downs........and you are RIGHT...Support can make a difference for all of us!!!!

Welcome to the site and just an FYI for even MORE support for you.......there's another forum on O.H. for people to hang that is called "non-surgical weight loss"!  You can get some info, some support and some big cyber huggsss from both spots!!!!

Plateaus can be busted by increasing and decreasing......just shaking our bodies up and confusing the heck out them!!!!

Increase:  water, walking/exercise, protein, sleep  Decrease:  Carbs, Calories, Salt, cheeses, nuts

Keep us up on the "skinny" of things!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active