Our biggest Loser (Bette-Sue) BFF! On deck for curves!

JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 2:59 am - Layton, UT

Sooooooooooo....many of us totally fell in love with the very perky, vivacious and extremely inspiring Bette-Sue from last seasons' Biggest Loser!!!  She presented an emotional yet hilarious few moments at the O.H. event that had the room laughing hysterically and crying minutes later!!!  Welll..............Miss Bette-Sue has given me permission to share her latest FUNZY news with everyone!

In just ONE week, she will take a step towards achieving her personal dreams!  She has selected the one and only fabulous plastic surgeon, Dr. Mazaheri to do her Tummy Tuck!!!!  After months of hard work taking off oodles of pounds, she was dealing with the same whacky emotions  that many of us have regarding:  The EXCESS, Droopy, unshapely,  SKIN!!!!  ....The target weight zone is not always kind to us.  Sometimes we even dislike our bodies less with draping, deflated skin than we did with our full body suits!

Bette-Sue had been approached by many plastic surgeon's BUT....she sought out Dr. Mazaheri after doing her research.  She wants y'all to know that she is soooooooo excited!!!!   And.....that in her very busy life, she has allowed herself a couple of recovery days and then will be back into life and will definitely be at the L.A. Anniversary event to see everyone and to present again!!!!  She's hoping for lots of "gentle" hugs!!!

Bette-Sue is a lurker on this site....so, how about sending her some congrats!!!

She might be mistaken before long for her curvey little daughter "Alli" who was the first female winner of the Biggest Loser!!!!!  .......Miss Bette-Sue.........YOU are going to be one HOT pink winner with your Mazaheri Magical curves!!!!

See ya on the shapely side of the journey!

Want more info?   [email protected]

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Carol C.
on 10/9/08 6:50 am - North Hollywood, CA
I add my grats to yours.  And wish her well on her surgery.

I also met her at the Phoenix event, and she is as personable face to face as she was up on the stage. 

Until I see her at LA here is a hug from me...
JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 7:07 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooo Hoooooooo!  You're going to L.A. too!!!! 

I'll C U there!!!

What costume are you going to wear?......hmmmmm....I just can't think of the prrrrrfect thing for me!
Joyce 

Carol C.
on 10/9/08 7:33 am - North Hollywood, CA
Oh I don't know... An RN in scrubs would probably be the easiest.  Haven't wore a costume in {mumble} Years.
ginau
on 10/9/08 7:19 am - mesa, AZ
That is wonderful news ! 

Bette Sue - if your out there Congrats !!!    waiting anxiously to see the work ...

I need some cutting and tucking too ...  But not skin !   I need a new hair-do !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 7:27 am - Layton, UT
Should we run try on wigs before supper tonight?  Call me!
Joyce 

bsing4u
on 10/14/08 11:12 am

Hey Everybody!

I have finally remembered my acct. name and password on this site!  I actually signed up before I spoke at the phx. conference.  So I was kind of incognito?!  silly me!

Anyway I see Joyce shared my news but I must make a little correction!!!   You know I am not at my goal yet.  I want to reach 100 lbs lost...so I lost 75 on the show and so I have 25 to 30 more to go (cuz I actually go up and down for 7 or so pounds!)

...anyway... I ( and I know I am not alone) have this cute little smile that goes everywhere with me...and its not on my face! It's in my pants!  If ya catch my drift ( my apron)...and I had spoken with several Plastics..... and most of them were less than enthusiastic to help me.  They wanted me to wait until i got to goal.  you know I totally understand that....and its what my family ( mom and daughters) said. 
but honestly   I was bummed...It has gotten much harder for me to stay motivated .  And yet It is imperative that I succeed!  then I met Dr Mazaheri,,,,actually I met Terri first.  Terri is his nurse.  And I never felt so LISTENED  to!  She was so  'with' me.  I really felt like she understood what I was feeling!

So I went to see Dr. Mazaheri!  the rest as they say is history! He IS AS GREAT as Terri said he would be.  AND he supported me in this "pre" tummy tuck.  Its called something like a Pannectomy?  don't quote me on that ...but its going to remove my APRON!   YAY!!!!    I am so excited!  I'm sure some of you can totally relate!  finally I won't have to stuff it in my pants!  And then I can get busy losing my last 25 lbs!  

Don't get me wrong...I still want the whole lower body lift when I'm done....i have a hernia and some muscle repairing to do...not to mention he said he could give me my butt back!   But for now I am just getting rid of skin and fat in my apron!   I know its exactly the motivation that I needed to keep going! 

Anyone want to join me?  Considering how much money I have invested in my  'Overweightness'.  this interim surgery is SUPER reasonable!   How much does motivation cost these days?  And fitting a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller...even before I lose the rest!?  PRICELESS! happy happy me!  

Wed. a week from tomorrow is the day! Outpatient only!  

So for L.A. 10th anniversary....i will be 'minus my pannis' . Not skinny yet....but happily on my way!

I think I wrote too long!   sorry girls!   

anyway hope to see you in L.A., wearing my Body Bugg, without my apron!   Or maybe at Dr. mazaheri's (  It IS a MAGIC CARPET ride!)

Bette-Sue 

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 12:35 pm - AZ
Bette-Sue,

I had my apron removed a few years ago and I was in the hospital about 4 days. Very painful for me. Maybe the bigger the apron the more pain you get. I am glad that I had it done. I need a mons plasty now. I need a holster for all the sagging fat in that area. I just had a revision to a ERNY. I was told in 1997 that I was getting a RNY and my intestine was never touched. I found a great doctor and had the ERNY on July 2, 2008 and have lost over 60 lbs. Had lunch with Miss Joyce yesterday and she never mentioned you. I am glad you posted it today. I wish you luck with your surgery next week and I will see you at the OH event in LA.
Most Active