Dr Schlesinger's Group Meeting on Oct 18,2008

jenniebr
on 10/10/08 8:21 am - queen creek, AZ
Gotta love the Matt Foley stuff too!  Good to know that I  have plenty of stuff to keep you entertained at my house! 

Chris Farley is my favorite(will always be)!    Hard to think he's been gone almost 11 years! WOW! 

You can tell me the story on the 18th!!!

Talk at a soon!!!

Jen
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/08 2:16 pm - AZ
I wish Chris Farley had a DS or A RNY. I would be great to see him in more movies. I love his Tommyboy. I love all his movies. Just like Jon Belshei, I wish he had the surgery too !
Deanne K.
on 10/8/08 12:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
Ok, for those of us out of towner's how far is in comparison to Dr. Schlesinger's office now?
ginau
on 10/8/08 12:34 pm - mesa, AZ
Hey Deanne

It looks to be a couple miles south of the hospital and about a mile west . so depending on your route  it's about 10 min closer than his office.

Give me a call ... I am home

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

vixen_luv
on 10/10/08 3:21 am - phoenix, AZ
Is this just for patients or can support people come too?

Robin
jenniebr
on 10/10/08 3:37 am - queen creek, AZ
Robin,
Every one is welcome!  Bring that *****y hubby of yours!  There will be other spouses there!  Its a great way for them to see and hear how others support and guide us!  They are our main support so having our friends & family attend gives them support too!

Let me know if you need anything! 

Take care,
Jen
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/08 2:11 pm - AZ
Hi Robin,

I just got back from Palm Springs. You can bring anyone or a bunch of people that support you. Alot of spouses go to the support groups. It is pretty cool that they go. Alot of them talk about what they are going thru in regards to spouses issues. Your husband is so welcome to come. I hope to see you at the next group meeting.
jenniebr
on 10/10/08 3:48 pm - queen creek, AZ

Hey Girl Hey!
How was Palm Springs?  Did you see that  super sassy, hot as heck, Scott riding his bike around town? You wwill get to see him in LA.  Too bad I am not gonna have a fun-filled weekend with all my WLS peeps! 

Where was Bella while you were gone?  We need to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua! We can take the classy K_9s! I will dress her in jeans and a bite me half shirt! 

Bella can be the "Westside Chihuahua"! Cupcake is "Queen Creek Chihuahua"!

Call me this weekend, we can do lunch next week!  I am thinking your fav place!!

Jen

Deanne K.
on 10/10/08 3:57 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Jen,
I am bring Beverly with me on Monday.  My appt. is at 10:30 do you want to do lunch still?  Also, I need to talk to you about billing issues, so can come see you between Beverly's and my appt. between 9:30-10:30 or we can do it after my appointment with Dr. Schlesinger.  Send me your phone # as I don't have it anymore.  Maybe Dawn can meet us too?
Deanne
ginau
on 10/10/08 10:33 pm - mesa, AZ
 Sure... fine ... leave me out !!!  BUT I wanna go to Lunch too !!!!!

Maybe I can sneak away for a couple hours ??  what time are ya all going ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active