Since Everyone is Asking, I thought I would Update Everyone!

jenniebr
on 10/8/08 5:43 am - queen creek, AZ

Many of you are wondering what happened to me, so....
As most of you know I was working with Dr Schlesinger, well a wonderful opportunity came my way and I grabbed it! 
I am now the Post Bariatric Coordinator with North Valley Plastic Surgery- Dr Gitt & Dr Heffel.
I am excited to be a part of this team. 

Dr Gitt  helps so many WLS patients finish their dream.  He is awesome at what he does and he really loves to help people!
Dr Heffel is so fabulous!  He was a bariatric surgeon so he knows about our special needs. 

I still feel like I am helping patents, just in a new way!  Getting insurance approvals for a panniculectomy to help a patient regain more vitality  is very rewarding to me. 
I will always be there for anyone that needs my help, whatever then need, pre or post op.   I will take on any insurance company that messes with my peeps!  I am gathering up all the knowledge to make sure we get where we need to be!
No I won't be hounding you guys for consults or chasing you down the road.  You know thats not my style.  Just letting you know I am here to help when you need help (doesn't need to be just for plastics!) 

Well thats the story!  Not too exciting but I wanted to let ya all know!!!

Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
ginau
on 10/8/08 5:55 am - mesa, AZ
Yo Jen 

You forgot to mention ....  Alll your adoring fans  can  come and visit you at Dr Schlesingers Support group  Next Saturday !!!   

We are going to have a great Topic >>  "Head Hunger"

Just need to determine  where it will be Batman  err......  Batwoman

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

jenniebr
on 10/8/08 6:10 am - queen creek, AZ

Well that was my next post...............

It will be located at

13012 N Cave Creek Ste 3 Phoenix, Az 85022 Located on the corner of Swee****er & Cave Creek 

The next meeting is Saturday  October 18 3:30-4:30.  Special thanks to Lori G at PVH for opening up her sweet suite to us!

Our Topic "Head Hunger"  will be presented by the lovely Jeanna AKA Ginau!

I will make a proper post to focus only on the support meeting!!

Love ya

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 6:04 am - AZ
Jen,

Congrats on your wonderful new job. I bet that Dr Gitt and DR Heffel are great to for with. Your going to be fantastic in this new job. Dr Gritt and Heffel should be so excited that your doing all the insurance submission for post bariatric peeps. Your such a dedicated and talented person. I bet your going to drum up more business than ever before at Dr Gitt and Heffels office. Dr Gitt made the best choice in picking you for the post bariatric position. I have seen Dr Gitts work and his closure skill are fantastic but Dr Heffel is just as good. I need a bunch of Dr Gitts business cards to pass around at future OH meetings. I wish you well in your new job. I bet North West Valley Plastic is going to triple there patients because you so dedicated to any job you perform.

Dawn   
JRinAZ
on 10/8/08 7:58 am - Layton, UT

Best Wishes Miss Jen!

I knew the girl that used to work there and I know for sure you will do a much better job! 

Here's to fighting the "loose skin" battle! 

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

jenniebr
on 10/8/08 2:22 pm - queen creek, AZ

I am your mini me right!  I think you are more mini than me!!
 It was awesome to see ya!!  You are looking great girl!  Skinny & sassy as ever!
The meeting was fun!  Finally Todd & I weren't the only bandsters!  That Dr Johnson is busy banding the east valley!  WOOHOOO!!  

Call me !  I  love these smiley guys!

Let me know what help you need pre & post op!  Should I get Jim some meals? Remember: Spaghetti squash with Chicken freezes well!

Jen

Gwynn M.
on 10/8/08 10:09 am - Tucson, AZ
Well you KNOW who my DREAM TEAM is......LOL, JEN & HEFFEL!!   Hoping to be one of those lucky ones to 'regain more vitality'!!  Cool way to express that

You are VERY GOOD at what you do so I'm sure there will be no worries!!   *wink wink*!!

It's a challenging position for sure!!  Should keep you very busy!!  Hope not TOO busy!!  You're already SO busy!!!

You've always been very decicated, no matter where you are!! 
Which is what we all love about you.  Well, that and your warped sense of humor..LOL!!!  You make me LAUGH!!

Talk to me soon!!  LOL...

Gwynn
p.s. I love that pic of you and your Katy bug....or is that your Bridgette bug???  LOL...either or, DANG CUTE!!
Andrea O.
on 10/8/08 1:10 pm

Congratulations Jen!!!  Is that in the same building as Dr. S?  I was looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday when I see Dr. S for my 3 month appointment!

Andrea

jenniebr
on 10/8/08 1:47 pm - queen creek, AZ
Andrea,
Yes I am on the first floor, behind the BIG glass door!  
 I will dash up to see ya!  Or you could come down and see me! 
Not sure I will recognize you! 
Has it really been 12 weeks!! WOW  How time flies when having so much FUN!!
I will see you at the support group on the 18th RIGHT???

Take care and let me know what time your appt is  Wednesday!

Jen
Andrea O.
on 10/8/08 2:09 pm
Ok!  It will not be 12 weeks until 10/20.  I had a message on my cell phone today to call back Kristin at Dr. Schlessinger's so maybe they are changing my appointment!  I will let you know! 
Most Active