I"m coming your way!!! Save me a seat!!

JRinAZ
on 10/4/08 11:00 am - Layton, UT
I have got to get  back on track with my support group rounds!  Sooooo.... since many of you are looking for a group....I'll give a few details of the one's I'm planning on going to for
 October.
 Let me know if you'll be there so we can pow wow!!!

These are open to EVERYONE except Thurs the 16th which is for patient's only!

6th - 11th:
Tuesday:  Still deciding between Banner Gateway 6:00 , Bridges at Phoenix St Luke's 6:30 (just once a month), or Banner Good Sam 6:30
Weds:  Mountain Vista 6:00
Sat:  Westside at Banner Estrella 10:30 a.m.

13th - 18th:
Weds:  Banner Gateway 4:30
Thurs:  Dr. Terry Simpson's 6:00
Saturday:  AZWLS Support 3:00

20th - 25th:
Tuesday:  Banner Good Sam 6:30
Saturday: Tucson Seminar

27th - 31st:
Tuesday:  Chandler Support Group 6:00
Friday: O.H. Event in L.A. Costume Ball!.....through the 2nd

Join me???

.......those who attend support groups will continue to find success for their entire journey!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 10/4/08 11:12 am - mesa, AZ
Laugh with me ... I had to re-read your post .. I thought you had forgotten Dr Schlesinger --  silly me  thats the WLS on the 18th -- my mind is still foggy today !! 

See ya all there ...   P.s .   I should have some Matrix  products if anyone would like to  stock up ??

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 10/4/08 11:19 am - Mesa, AZ

Jeanna,

I think I may be closed to using up enough of my Matrix for a restock, I might be reducing your stock!

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Chris S.
on 10/5/08 10:59 am - Tempe, AZ
I did not now that Banner Good Sam had a support group or Bridges for that matter.  You would think when going through their surgeons and "program" they would tell you that?

I am interested in going to those and of course will be at the West Side meeting and also thinking of the Tucson one.

I have not had surgery yet but I think I am becoming a support group addict myself
Gena L.
on 10/5/08 11:51 am - Sun City, AZ
Heavens Chris....can not believe they did not tell you. I just assumed you knew about Good Sam and St Luke as they both told me right off. I do not go to Good Sam's even tho I had surgery there....I told them that at the time, as it is in the evening and I won't drive down there at that time of the day and now it will be dark coming home from there.

I hate to say it but I believe I get more support from our West Side group. I feel I get better nutritional support for sure and everyone is so friendly and helpful. During my pre-op times at G.S. there were never more than just a very few of us at G. S.  G.S. is like a second home to me but I worked down there at night for years and just not anxious to go back to that neighborhood at night tho nothing bad ever happened to me there.

Tucson would be fun but my tailbone would make me miserable by the time we started back. You are going to get your surgery...just hang in there....!

Gena

Chris S.
on 10/5/08 2:12 pm - Tempe, AZ
I am hanging best I can I have never been a patient person and this is certainly testing me.

Most Active