On deck for P.S.!!!!!!

JRinAZ
on 10/2/08 1:01 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhh sweet Gwynn!
I'm just a confusing kind of gal!  LOL!  ........pretty clear stuff actually...I just had a fabulous door open and I RAN straight to it!!!  Some people have told me that I have 1 or 2 smart brain cells left in my old age sooooooooo  I thought I'd better use them asap! 

I can't wait to hear about your up and coming details!!!!  Are you and your handsome DH up for some halibut at Buddy's on the evening of the 25th?  I'm coming down for the day and will NOT leave the area until I've had my fishy fix!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Darlene X
on 10/2/08 5:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im jealous Joyce! I'd kill for a tummy tuck :(
JRinAZ
on 10/2/08 12:55 pm - Layton, UT

Hey there darling Darlene Daughter!
No need to get all violant here sweetie pie......just give me a call and we'll see if we can work some Mazaheri Magic for YOU too!!!!

I haven't seen you in a zillion years......I"m needing some serious catchin up time!

Lunch?
[email protected]
[email protected]
or....you've got my cell!

Joyce 

Deanne K.
on 10/2/08 2:47 pm - Tucson, AZ
Joyce,
Congratulations on your new job and upcoming surgery.

I am in for the dinner at Buddy's Grill if everyone else is going, since last time we weren't able to work it out.

Deanne
JRinAZ
on 10/3/08 12:52 am - Layton, UT
Hey Deanne,
Thanks for the congrats on the new job and upcoming surgery!!!  I just love anything with the word "new" in front of it!  LOL!  It's like...."new" baby, new size, new shoes, new exercise......

O.K. sooooo the Buddy's deal won't be a "big" planned event on my part really.  It is what it is......I am  going there after the seminar........anyone else who is interestesd in going is definitely welcome to join me.   I can call ahead if there's more than me going to warn the restaurant....I mean to get reservations!  LOL!

The more the merrier!!!..........Only problem is that darn drive home afterwards!  I may have to hold off on eating the muffin this time so I don't go into my "sleepy dumping" mode......not a very safe way to travel, y'know?

Happy Post-Op Revision Healing thoughts your way sweetie pie!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/3/08 1:01 am - Tucson, AZ
I've signed up to go to the event and I am definitely ready for some seafood and good company!!!!  Are you coming alone Joyce???
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 10/4/08 10:39 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Tucson girlfriend!
Sooooo....which of those teeny tiny new outfits are you planning on wearing to the seminar?  LOL!  I'll bet your sweetie pie will want to take you shopping for another round by then, huh?

Not sure whether I'm headed south alone or with a carload.  My DH may go since he's all about the Buddy's seafood sampler!  ....but, if I declare it a girlie day then I may try and pull some of my peeps from Chandler to ride with me.  ......  SAVE me a seat though, K?!!!  ...Preferably a SOFT one!!!!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/4/08 11:39 am - Tucson, AZ
I think I may wear the olive green on.  Not sure yet.  I like them all.  I guess it will depend on what mood I am in that day.  But you can count on me dressing up in one of them!!!!   I will save you a seat, but you may have to fight me for that soft one.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active