Long Time

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/24/08 1:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Give us your website again.  I would love to check out your new cake creations.  And keep posting girl!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Celeste R
on 9/25/08 3:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Darlene,

I guess both of us are finally back posting. So I hope things are going better for you now. I would really like that website for the cakes. I have 2 birthday parties that I am planning in Oct and I would love to order some cakes from you. Let me know...... Take care...

Celeste
JRinAZ
on 9/24/08 2:29 pm - Layton, UT
Hiya there Dawleeeeeen my sweet long lost daughter!!!!  ..... I have really really missed you!  Good to see a little post from you.

Plz tell E.J. hello and hi to all the pups!

It would be fantastic if you swung by a Chandler support meeting sometime so we could catch up!

Luv U bunches sweetie pie!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Darlene X
on 9/25/08 6:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Joyce.

I know I haven't been around in a very long time. Life has been extremely rough the last 12 months. Not sure if I want to stop by the group... I still have some mixed feelings on whether I regret everything right now.
JRinAZ
on 9/25/08 8:04 am - Layton, UT
Darlene?
I'm sensing you are back here with a tentative hand extended for some help?  I'm here for you sweetie pie!  You've got my number! ....lunch?  Long walk?  Call me, o.k.?

I've missed you bunches and have tried to get in contact with you!  I don't know everything for sure but I do have a great listening ear (I can even turn up my hearing aide if necessary!).... call me?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active