10 Day Countdown Challenge to the AZ Extravaganza!

JRinAZ
on 9/10/08 3:26 am - Layton, UT

Only 10 days until the Obesity Help AZ Extravaganza!!!! 

Who will join me in a 10 day personal challenge?

Simply:

1.  Select a mini goal  2.  Write it down and post it in a prominant/visible spot   3.  Post it on here

Find me at the event to make sure your screne name (or real name) will be entered in a drawing for a special "Weigh 2 go" Prize!  Only those who join me in this fun 10 day challenge will be eligible for the prize!!!

It can be things like:  lose 2 pounds by the 20th, walk 1 mile each day until the 20th, take all my vitamins daily until the 20th.....etc.  The idea is to take a small step in improving YOU!  Don't list something you're already perfect in!  Make it a personal challenge...... Let's cheer each other on to success!!!!  Let's make this FUN!!!

Joyce - 1.  Move my body daily (walk dog 1 mile plus one other thing)  2.  Keep carbs under 30 a day for 10 days!

Copy and paste the above name and their goals and then add your name (real or ficticious) with your goal or goals and click send.  We'll keep building our list!!!!

Still need to get your ticket?  Hurry!  It's September 19th and 20th!  Don't be a fence sitter!  Commit to taking a step towards information, inspiration, fun and meeting new friends who walk in your shoes!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/uzone,events/action,event_details/event_id,1807/

Off I go to get my tennies on and walk my dog!!!

nostood
on 9/10/08 3:49 am - Gilbert, AZ
Ok I will join you Joyce!  My goal is:

1.  Lose 3 pounds by then
2.  Make it to one support group meeting before event.

Thanks!

JRinAZ
on 9/10/08 4:09 am - Layton, UT

Grrrrrreat Goals!  Which support group?  I'd love to grab one or two before the event as well!!!

Joyce - 1.  Walk 1 mile with dog and do one other source of exercise daily until event.  2.  Stay low carb (less than 30 grams daily****il event.

nostood - 1.  Lose 3 lbs by event.  2.  Make it to one support group before event.

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!  We are on our way!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

FLGail
on 9/10/08 8:38 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Joyce, Here is mine 1. To try and walk more often
                                          2.  Stay away from Carbs.
                                             Can"t wait to meet you all  next week.
                                                                                                               Gail
Gena L.
on 9/10/08 4:58 am - Sun City, AZ
Mine is to get a minimum of 100 gms of protein daily for the next 10 days. I am struggling with this.

Gena L

ginau
on 9/10/08 5:35 am - mesa, AZ

Miss Joyce add me in too ...

Goal

1. Loose 5 lbs by the event
2. cut white carbs from Diet
3  walk everyday ..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/10/08 6:21 am - Tucson, AZ
1. Try to get in 100 grams of protein a day

2.  Take my Iron and Vit C daily to boost Iron level
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/10/08 6:30 am - Layton, UT

Joyce - 1.  Walk 1 mile with dog and do one other source of exercise daily until event.  2.  Stay low carb (less than 30 grams daily****il event.

nostood - 1.  Lose 3 lbs by event.  2.  Make it to one support group before event.

GinaL - Get 100 grams minimum protein daily.

Sheila Lee - walk a mile for 10 days

Nita - ALL protein for 10 days

Dawn - Walk Bella everyday till O.H. Event

Jeanna aka ginau - 1.  Lose 5 pounds by the event.  2.  cut whiet carbs from diet  3.  walk everyday

Becky g - 1.  100 grams of protein  2.  take iron and vitamin C daily to boost iron level.

James - 1.  No eating after 7 pm  2.  stop drinking with meals.

ScottAZ
on 9/10/08 11:09 am - Charleston, WV
Joyce,
Here is my pledge

1. get a min of 140 grams protein a day for next 10 days   this is what dr says and having a hell of a time
2. take my multivitamin

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

ScottAZ
on 9/10/08 11:26 am - Charleston, WV
revised pledge for scott.

1. take my 30 min to eat all food , small bites, and chew chew, and no water during  this time
2. take my multivitamin 2 times a day for next 10 days

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Most Active