Financing plastic surgery

debbie S.
on 9/9/08 2:34 am - goodyear, az
Good Morning to All:
Wondering if anyone has advice or knowledge of what to look for when checking out the various finance options. 
Thanks, Debbie
JRinAZ
on 9/9/08 3:42 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Debbie!
Having worked with successful weight loss patient's at North Valley Plastic Surgery; I've seen all types of creative financing!  But, most people get some type of medical loan.  Capitol One seems to give one of the best packages with competitive interest rates and almost immediate approval.  In fact, you can apply right on line and the loan alert is faxed immediately to the office.

Some people go with surgeryloans.com, some refinance their homes, 2nd mortgage, line of credit, RICH and very kind relatives, etc.

AND don't overlook the possibility that insurance may cover a thing or two!  Some insurances may cover the panniculectamy, some may cover a breast reduction.....hernias are generally always covered.....basically those things that can be proven to be medically necessary.

Have you had a consult yet?  ....  Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel will be giving complimentary consultations at the O.H. event!  .....Good luck!!!!   P.S. is the BEST part of the weight loss journey!  Kinda like the cherry on top.......No, more like the winning the lottery.....well, maybe it's more like the pot of gold a the end of the rainbow....or.......hmmmmmm....really GREAT!  LOL!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Celeste R
on 9/9/08 5:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey there how are you???? Email me privately if u can. I would love to chat. I hope you are feeling well. I asked Michelle to pass on my information so that you can give me a call. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon..

Celeste
Celeste R
on 9/9/08 5:37 am, edited 9/9/08 5:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Debbie,

I financed through surgeryloans and it worked for me. Interest is a little high but is was well worth it!!! I went to Dr. Gitt to have my tummy tuck and other procedures. I abosolutly love him and highly recommend him. Good luck!!!

Celeste R.
RNY 5/19/05
Most Active