Proving MWG is a Liar

liveinphx
on 9/6/08 9:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
 Sorry Can't blame the DSers this time. Midwesterngirl is a band to vsg revision person who lives right here in the Valley. She has however been stirring **** and starting problems on the lap band board till she had her revision and is now starting **** on the VSG board.
At least you know I really exist. Do you need to see my driver's license??? lol
JRinAZ
on 9/6/08 10:16 am, edited 9/6/08 10:25 am - Layton, UT

HEy there!
No worries!  We've got your back!  LOL!......Have had my own private run in's .....have seen "bashing" posts towards me and about me as well.  ...... ... People see right through the "bashers" and soon ignore them and certainly give them very little regard.  Soooo....maybe just use your block function and move on?  ....Karma.....Diving in the muck with them only gets YOU dirtyGroup Hugggzzzzz!

We'll C U at the PAR TEEEEEEE!!!!!!  Sept 19th 6:30-8:30 and Sept 20th 8-5:00 pm
Note to others: Tickets are still available til the last second for all of you fence sitters!!!! 

Don't be sadly reading all the "morning after" posts; wishing YOU had been there too!!!!  This is a group of people who WALK in our shoes!  "WE" understand the journey!!!!
use promo code: Cactus08 for discounted tickets!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

FLGail
on 9/6/08 11:52 am - Sun City, AZ
Joyce, Is the icebreaker out by the pool at the hotel at 6:30? See you on the 19th and 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail

JRinAZ
on 9/6/08 12:38 pm - Layton, UT

Noooooooooooo......I'm quite sure the Ice Breaker is in the air conditioned hotel next to some healthy nibbles!  BUT......I think the Ice Breaker AFTER the Ice Breaker might be next to the pool!!!!  LOL!  Soooooooooo, pack that itsy bitsy teeny weeny Florida gal bikini

I just bought myself THREE swim suits.  They look great in the mirrors that stop at the wastet but those full length mirrors are killers!  ....."me thinks"  the p.s. consultations would be much easier by the pool!  We can all just line up in our swim suits and they can walk around with a notebook and pencil and draw us a picture of what we could look like
NEXT year!  *wink, wink*

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Gena L.
on 9/6/08 1:38 pm - Sun City, AZ
Bring my swimsuit?????   You have got to be KIDDING!  No one living is going to see these thighs....I don't care HOW dark it is! LOL!

FLGail
on 9/6/08 11:24 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hey Joyce, Looking forward to it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can"t wait to meet you guys in person and everybody else.  Yes, I also bought some Tankini"s but in my dreams I wi**** was a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you SOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN       Hopefully we don"t get any hurricanes. Pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby is a Television Meteorologist and he will be working  chasing the storm instead of the OH conference. No STORM NO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to be living in AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gail
ginau
on 9/6/08 11:44 am - mesa, AZ
Yes  Miss C - I know you exsist and can even almost desribe you.  But your shrinking  so I might be a little foggy - But I sure knew you a couple weeks ago at Scottsdale Bariatric  talk last month.

We had run in with MWG on the revision board ! Just move on .... your too nice of a person to let her bring you down!

See ya in a couple weeks  OH event should be fun.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ann M.
on 9/6/08 1:38 pm - Peoria, AZ

I believe there is a way to put someone on ignore.  You can email Cathy@obesityhelp and she can tell you how to do it.  Sometimes ignoring these people is all they need to get the picture.  Nastiness breeds nastiness and by being above it, it will say much more about you than the person doing the accusing.  I was the victim of this on the Michigan board but never let them get to me.  As a matter of fact, I posted twice as often just so they'd remember my name.  When I didn't rise to their silliness, they moved on.  The OH conference is not a place for confrontation.  It's a place where we can all get together, have fun, learn and take lots of samples home.  I'm looking forward to the party the night before and the conference as well.  I'll be really nice meeting some of the people I've been corresponding with in person.

Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/08 2:07 pm - AZ
Forget about MWG she is not even worth it. MWG and I got into it before and I just did not respond to her. People like her go to other sites to cause problems. This site is intended for people to help each other out  and give advice. We need to keep it friendly. I wish the trouble makers have a site to their own so we don't have to read their post. Hang in there and turn the other cheek.
Most Active