Deanne is out of surgery !!! - she did great

ginau
on 9/2/08 2:13 am - mesa, AZ
Post Date: 9/2/08 9:11 am
Deanne is out of surgery and in recovery ..... 

Dr Schlesinger reported that she did great . everything went just fine and she should be up and walking in a few hours !!

Knowing how many friends she has  here - Thought I would share the great progress report.

I have no clue what the number to P.V hosp is - Sorry

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gwynn M.
on 9/2/08 4:16 am - Tucson, AZ
THANK YOU SO MUCH JEANNA for letting us know she's doin' great!!   I'm so HAPPY FOR HER!I knew she'd do GREAT!!!!

I can't wait to hear from her!  You will probably see her before me so would you please pass on a GENTLE HUG and tell her I'm thinkin' about her

Gwynn
Lori G.
on 9/2/08 5:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
I just visited with Deanne, and she is awake and will be getting out of bed soon.
 The number to PVH is 602-923-5000

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Dawn T.
on 9/2/08 12:24 pm - Phoenix, AZ

Jeanne -
Thanks for the update!!  Can't wait to check in with her -

Dawn T

keyboards 001
ScottAZ
on 9/2/08 1:59 pm - Charleston, WV
Glad to hear she is doing well...

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Ann M.
on 9/2/08 2:37 pm - Peoria, AZ
I'm glad to hear she's doing so well.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
AzViper
on 9/4/08 9:53 pm, edited 9/4/08 9:53 pm - AZ
Deanne,

Hope you are doing ok. Sorry I had to bust out of the meeting before it was over. Would have like to had talked to you. Will catch up with you at the next meeting. I was shocked at how many people had attended our last group meeting. If I were to take a guess I would say 30+ were at the meeting...

Hang in there and you will be home back in Tucson soon if your not already home.

Deanne K.
on 9/4/08 11:49 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am out of the hopsital at the hotel.  I will be moving over to Jeanna's tonight.  I am doing ok, still in alot of pain, but it is getting better all the time. 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/5/08 12:33 am - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear from you Deanna.  It will get better everyday.  It is so nice of Jeanna to let you stay at her "Hotel"!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 9/5/08 2:21 am - mesa, AZ
Hey  Lady 

Check your phone - you have a couple missed calls .. I was not sure of the Hotel name or # in Scottsdale.  I am going to lunch at 11:30  if ya wanna give me a call.   chateau Underwood  is stocked with cold water,  some yogurt and a couple furry cats  that think the flats the water come in are  the best hiding places in the world ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active