Just got home from the hospital

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 9:32 am
Just wanted everyone to know that surgery went well and I am home.  Going to take my first nap in my bed.  Talk to you soon,
Melissa
azreggie
on 8/17/08 9:50 am - Tucson, AZ
Don't forget the new mantra: Sip, sip, si, walk, walk, walk.  Welcome to this side of the loser's bench!

Reggie

Deweyscts
on 8/17/08 12:56 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Melissa.....So happy to here from you.   Glad you're home...Let us know your progress...... We want to know how you are and how you feel, only when you feel like sitting at the computer....

I love ya...

Your friend

Dewey

L. TP
on 8/17/08 4:01 pm
Need an update when you are able!  Awesome.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 5:40 pm - AZ
Melissa,

Glad your home. I hope your not in any pain. Remember to drink your fluids. Walk around as much as you can to get your circulation going. Now your on the loser bench with me.
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 9:53 am
First day home is going really well.  I am not in much pain, mostly sore.  I am drinking my water by using a timmer and the little 1 oz cups they gave me at the hospital.  I had two protien drinks today and they were not the best but I got them down.  So far so good. 

The hardest part is having to ask for help getting out of bed, my bed is really high off the ground and it has been a struggle.  The other problem I am having is having others help out with my kids, It is so hard not being able to do the things I am used to doing on my own.

I will check in later,
Melissa
Most Active